Reviews for Advert Shakespearian
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 5/20
yeah and uryu is completly lost in this situation
GodofGreed chapter 1 . 3/26
The weirdest part about this story is that I just bought a book based on Macbeth called 'Macbeth #killingit.'
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Not quite sure that I get it, but yeah. I can see Orihime loving Twilight. I can also see them getting into that agrument. Although, like anything else, Shakespeare is 10000000 times better than Twilight. Always.

Even when it's written in old English, it's still more understandable than the 100000 different ways that Bella described Eddy-poo's eyes.

Also, get an ad block for your browser. Never look at another stupid ad again. (Twilight or otherwise.)

Artemis
X59 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
hilarious

poor Uryuu
Aoi the Nekohime chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow, I didn't know Ichigo like Shakespeare!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
At least we're rest assured that Twilight would not be legendary as Shakespeare's , his plays is still loved despite it being a hundred years old so I'm happy to know that it wouldn't happen to Twilight.
Ginnya chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
uuryu You can be so Naive sometimes...XD
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Nyih. Twilight is annoying.
xLilim chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol cute little story. I don't like poking fun of Twilight so much...(yes I do)...but Shakespearean romances were way better. Ichigo said it best. XD
Tsohru.Higarashi chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh!

Update soon yeah?
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You're right, the ads with twilight is everywhere.

How come I actually think that Ichigo could be a Shakespeare-fan? He doesn't seem like the type.
Haddrell chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I like this fun little story :)
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Cute
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Uryu has gone into shock! Quick, someone call Nemu so she can revive him! Just don't let Mayuri know. XD

Poor Orihime. She is way too innocent. At least she has Ichigo to keep her on track.