Reviews for Come What May
lorenalims chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Continua :D
Por favor
deslil chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
i wish this is what actually happened then. update soon!
ClaudyStream chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I don't know, but Derek's message doesn't sound like him. Or maybe it's just my inner Anti-Derek with a capital A talking. LOL P

Aw why couldn't we have Milo and Mark co-exist in peace! ( Dammit I miss that furball on screen.
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Great job babe. So worth the wait. I love that Derek gave Mark his blessing to be happy with Addison. So cute.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
please update soon
Echante chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Aw I love seeing Addy all jealous, although if you give her a reason to be I may have to kill you.
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This was absolutely great. So worth the wait. And I'm so looking forward to the pissing contest between Sam and Mark. I think that that'll be interesting to both write and read. Good job!
Antoni chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
aww. I wished this was shondas idea...

I love Maddison fics please update ASAP
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
addison and mark should adopt the baby
Echante chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
aw I'm so happy right now! This is how it should have been! Not whatever crap they wrote on Grey's and PP ugh. You should be on of their writers. Hahaha amazing story! Please keep going!
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
See? Now why can't Shonda take a freaking cue from you? Seriously! This was beautiful and just like you told me earlier, the week's wait for the update was so freaking worth it. Keep up the good work!
LoveandLearn chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I am loving where this is going.
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Ok, this chapter really is great. I loved every bit of it, except that I find the interactions between Sloan and Mark (on his part) a little out of charachter, but otherwise fantastic. I love the way you're going about this. I might even try my hand with it at some point.
Vampire Barbie Bites chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was a brilliant first chapter. I loved it completely. Off to a good start!
Echante chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
It's not you hon, this is a really good fic, I'll tell you why you aren't getting reviews. A.) you had the pairing marked as only mark so many people thought it was a story about mark and sloans mother and B.) people hardly ever venture into the crossover section, you usually get more if you pick greys or pp and stick with it. But otherwise I really like the direction your taking this, I like that Sloan wants to call him daddy I want to see what happens between Addison and mark. Please update, this is really wonderful.