Reviews for Birthday Surprise
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
it was good.
macgamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was a sweet moment between John and Cameron that really should have been in the episode, wonderful. I hope you write more tales of John and Cameron, I think you'd do a great job!
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was very good for a first fic. I enjoyed reading this.
leetvfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Loved it very much
Medantha chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Nyaw. Not a normal onomatopoeia, but that is the sound I made. I'm just saying, but I think there should have been a birthday present for John, if you know what I mean. The fact that they went through all that time without doing it is ridiculous, and then, it was over.
tsccfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I liked this story, I liked the part where Cameron asked John why the employee gave her a candle and John explained. Please continue writing this. I am slightly against most John/Cameron writers because they always want them to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. I understand that the relationship would seem nice, but when you go deeper Cameron is a Terminator, and is NOT human. Yes she is always learning, but she is mostly mimicking Human emotion.I think this would be a GREAT situation for you to show John/Cameron's friendship and how John is helping her learn.
Dragon Seraphin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hey first of all welcome to TSCC :D. Anyway, i wanted to let you know that your chapter was great, a little short for my taste, but i can see it becoming the base for a good story if you wish to continue it. Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your writing around on here. Have fun

Dragon Seraphin-
legionarylogan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I'll echo everyone else and say welcome to the fandom. This is a great one shot to start off with. I think you kept the characters very true to themselves at the point in the storyline where you've interjected this moment. Cameron looking to the ceiling is very in touch with her nature and I did laugh at that.

I hope you'll choose to write more as I did enjoy reading this one.
Enchanter468 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was very cute. It definitely reminds me of certain moments in Season 1 (like the "Do I have a birthday?" conversation). As one other reviewer mentioned, it's a bit short, so there's not much else to say, but I did like it, and you managed not to make Cameron too human, which is something a lot of fanfic writers end up doing accidentally (too human too fast).

So, all in all, short but sweet, and I look forward to any other TSCC stories you may write in the future.
joecanada83 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
First of all, welcome to the Fandom world of t:scc. I hope you keep writing, I enjoyed your story a lot. I liked how you stared off with a Jameron moment to get the "ball rolling."

The story itself was great I was pulled into it right away.

The only thing I can think of that lack the full potential of your story was that it was too short. It felt like it was only a page long, but no worries, if you keep writing I'm sure your story will be longer and feld with more Jameron moments to keep us readers hooked.

Looking forward to read the next chapter... ASAP :)
dc chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
yeah its good, i like it...yeah they are in character, john is like john from season 1,cameron is like a mix of her character in season 1 and seaon 2 (if that makes sense)

would love to read more
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Welcome to the fandom. :)

That was an excellent one shot. Please keep writing.

Also, there's a nice John and Cameron fan-base at tsccwiki. and we also discuss fan fictions quite regularly.