Reviews for FTi Aftermath
Haibara chapter 2 . 8/21
I'm glad for them both! Thank you for writing and sharing this. Hope that you're still a fan!
Butterfree chapter 2 . 2/17
That was the sweetest thing! Helga's speech about why she loves Arnold was perfect.

serendipityrain711 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Yes even though us loyal AXH fans will probabley never have our jungle movie at least we have a place with wonderful writers like you to read about what happened betweem arnold and helga. This story couldnt of been more perfect and the kiss he gave her couldnt have been more sweeter. I loved this story so much and could so see this happening between them after Fti.
MuffinLove03 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Kimmiko T chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I love this story!

DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
nice job! :)
cjoycoolio chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This is such a beautiful story. It was cute and heartfelt and it almost made me cry. Amazing job. Love it :)
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
There's another burst of passion and desperation, a clear sign that she's been holding her feelings in, indicating she's told the truth on the FTi rooftop. And great reference to "The Journal." Helga would definitely believe Arnold is special enough for something miraculous like that to happen when he was born. She would definitely believe that he was a miracle child.

Arnold truly is dense. How is it that only Helga can see how special he is, with his so many good qualities and even flaws? He is the guy any girl could want, but those who didn't give him a chance...well, they're stupid.

Oh yes, that is so like Helga, covering up her act by saying it's not, even though Arnold knows it's not true. She'd never want to come out of her shell, even with him. "Dr. Phil." Ha! Arnold will be a great psychologist someday. But that's exactly why she needs him. He can be patient with her, help her overcome her shyness and nervousness, and shed some of her bullying ways to come to terms with who she really is. And she can help him be more assertive and stronger, and these are all the reasons why they're meant for each other! 3
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Given his experience, I'm willing to bet 100% that Phil knows that Helga loves Arnold, and Gertie as well. I bet they didn't tell Arnold their whole story at the end of "Girl Trouble" because they think he's not ready to hear something that is a hint of foreshadowing, but also that he should figure it out for himself someday. Maybe there was even a time he would tell after HATM and before TJM, and I think he would see Dr. Bliss before then to get some help on the situation in order to help with his feelings. Arnold is very smart and mature for his age, but this is still a big issue and I think needs some psychological help from a pro. I wish they could have made an episode about it. I also think Phil calls Gertie by her nickname of Pookie, partly so that Arnold won't discover that his grandma is the exact same Gertie who used to tease and torment Phil!

I kind of wonder though, that based on his grandparents relationship, would Arnold would believe that it's fate that he and Helga are meant to be and marry someday? I think Helga would definitely believe it, but I think Arnold would be confused to come to an immediate conclusion. And even when he would come to terms with his feelings in TJM, he may still wonder if they will get married, but he wouldn't be against the idea anymore. (We know Phil would say that they would definitely get married, and when they do in that story, I'm sure Arnold will be thinking about his grandparents on that big day.)

It would be over six months after Helga's confession and before TJM and I think that would make sense for Arnold to need a good amount of time to think about her, although one friend of mine suggested that partly also why it's taking him so long is because he's still very freaked out and confused that he's trying to avoid the subject whenever it pops into his head. I kind of wonder if Helga would still pick on him a lot because she's getting tired and angry waiting for his answer.
AdventureGirl6 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
that was sweet
omega1156 chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
OMG this was so wonderful! So sweet and romantic and it put me in a really good mood. I think everything I was gonna say has already been said by other reviewers, but I just thought I'd tell you I loved it. I could really feel Arnold's and Helga's emotions as they had that conversation, which was awesomely written by the way. Kay keep up the good work!

Annemiek chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
That was perfect! Arnold is such a sweetheart 3 Great ending!

Keep up the awesome writing
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Excellent, and very in-depth once more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I just love Arnold and Helga's conversation.

Keep the good writing.
Jadeykins chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Aw that was veynice. It was great to see Arnold talking to Helga, for once. And the ending was lvely! :D Loved it! Another great fanflic! :D