Reviews for The Werewolf Girl
ilovethewolfs chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
loved the name
way too fast I mean 10 years!really?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
I loved it. The perfect ending to theperfect story. I really loved all of it. Especially jacob and Bella's relationship. Not too sappy and not to brittle. Keep up the good work.
alexandria.hamilton.39 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Just wanted to see if I was right but was Rose the one that got killed or was it Edward
Moony chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
How about you stop writing perfect fanfiction. That would be great. No just kidding :p But that was seriously good, ya had me rolling around a few times there. I know its kinda late to be still getting reviews on this one but that was perfect! Thank you :]
kassibelle chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
i loved it ... i just love the idea of werewolfs
jacksperluvr chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
liked
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Write more chapters or stories
Narc626 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Now that's an ending. Suck it Edward!
Narc626 chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
yay.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
some white and sliver that the color i think bella wolf should be
sally 98 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwww :) they are a cute couple awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww i love it make more awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sally98 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
i have the lovingjacob because he hot that why
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
Damn that was AWESOME
Peace-Dove969 chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Nice ending am really proud of you
Peace-Dove969 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Bella is SOO heartless and selfish in this