Reviews for Why Me?
mendel2002 chapter 10 . 2/12
So today after I finished rereading "Why me" I started thinking about who this future-seeing mutant could be. Then out of the blue it hit me harder than the feels. IT'S HEATHER, KOOKIE'S BIRTH MOTHER ISN'T IT!
mendel2002 chapter 1 . 2/11
Lucky me and Why me are my favorite stories on fanfiction. I absolutely love Kookie and her interactions with others. It made me cry and go into my emo corner of self pity when i saw you haven't updated in forever. So no pressure, but if you don't update soon I will find you and your cookies.
LadyDream3512 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I was just lurking around and discovered both Lucky Me and Why Me, and gosh both are amazing. I really like Kerry as a character and how she develop, as well as her interactions and relationships with others! Seeing Why Me and the genre, all I thought was how far away it was from humor but I guess it's because Kerry is still in the limbo in thinking it didn't happen and such.

Looking forward in reading the next chapters!
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I am loving this, please continue it if it is within your power!
Turpitude chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! YOU CAN'T END IT HERE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This fanfic is soo good! As a fan of Lucky Me, I really hope to see this story continue to its end. I hope you'll update soon (no pressure) and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Second re read of your two kookie stories, just as good as I remember them. Love to read more ;)

Thanks for sharing
MikomiCosplay chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I just found this story and Lucky Me, and they are fantastic! These are definitely the best X-Men stories I have read that involve OCs. Please keep this story going; you have a lot of fans who love your story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
This story is great as well as lucjy me so update soon
SpideyFan2099 chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Thank you very much! This story and lucky me is the best story I have ever read! Your story even lifts my heart up on my worst time (kind of sentimental but...). I feel like Kerry is my best friend through your story. Somehow she inspires me in someway .. So again thank you for this really amazing story! I hope you update soon (Assuming it is not cancelled...)!
Vermin-lord chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I hope you update soon
Elzbun chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I love your story! It's seriously one of the best I've ever read, and I see that you havent updated since 2010, but I'm bettongs you...pleaaaase, im sure you have many fans out there that would love to see more, I am one of them, so please please please give it another go. It's wonderful and I think you should really stick with it.
Your loyal fan :)
architecture.victim chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Right! All I can say at this point is: Brilliant. I've been reading lucky me for the past three days and simply couldn't stop. And what do you know - when I saw there was a sequel I did the dance of happiness which involved a lot of crazy squeeling and, well, I believe my brain left me for a while because it simply couldn't handle all my silliness.
The last time I found a fanfic to get me this excited was a loooong time ago. Usually, not many people are able to stretch their story for such a long time and keep it interesting for the readers, but you managed to do just that, in fact, I believe if you would have written twice as much, I would've been even happier. Recently, it's really difficult finding fanfiction, which is very thought out and doesn't involve silly, sappy or any kinds of mary sue. It's really difficult to keep yourself from making your characters overpowered or reaally underpowered as you write more and more, you would need a lot of will to not let your crazy thoughts run wild the more your story progresses.
What I love most about Kerry is that you keep her believable, there is not too much angst - just enough, considering what she has been through; she still has that crazy sense of humor of hers, and the relationships between her and other people are written exceptionally well. (her and Scott's probably is my favorite) And what is very important for me is the development of her character: step by step she matures and changes, but still remains the Kerry we all love. She acts her age, makes stupid mistakes, learns from them(even if that takes a lot of anger, grumbling and time on her part), and has enough faults to feel real and let us relate to her in a way.
The minuses for me were the feeling, that Lucky me ended too fast - it feels that there should have been more things explained, one of them was Julie's past. And I just felt that the ending came a bit too soon, though the epilogue straightened that feeliing a bit out. In why me for now I'm missing the interactions between Kerry and her teammates and Darce, Kerry should phone her sometime)
I bow before for you for this amazing story!
C-Theory chapter 10 . 8/5/2012
And I am back after doing a straight run through all of lucky me and then why me, your writing is still awesome as it ever was m'Lady and I still love Kookie even after all of these years, cant wait for more chapters!
Reyavie chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Pretty sure I said it at some point but I'll say again. Best X-men fic. Truly. Really. Amazing how you can keep Kerry as likeable as in the beginning, going as far as making us defend her when she's closing in on herself. She's just endearing, even when she's being half insane.

A lovely chapter, by the way. As always :D