Reviews for The Curse
Wow...
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
That was such a great story! Thank you! I really enjoyed reading it :D
Weaving Bard chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Merlin better seal his floor boards with ruins!
caldera32 chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
This is a great piece of work :)
Love the dynamics of Arthur getting cursed and others suffering the effects
You really got the characters down well, though Uther was a bit soft in places
Raevi chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
This is such an amazing story! Complete page turner! Anyways awesome job!
Nella chapter 17 . 5/13/2012
Hello.

I'm sorry that I didn't review each chapter seperatly but I was just too absorbed in reading it all at once :)

This is truly an amazing story - very well written, good character development (and they are all very in-character on top) and an idea that makes sense thoughout the story!

I enjoyed reading this story very much and I really hope you'll have time to write a sequel at some point. This story absolutely deserves to be continued!

Anyway - thanks very much for sharing such a great piece of work!
dragoness simplicity chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
A brilliant story! I loved it.

There were a fair number of spelling mistakes, but you pre-warned us, so I was prepared. Good idea. )

You had a fantastic story idea here, and I loved reading every word.

_
minervah chapter 17 . 11/24/2011
great story, really enjoyed it, a sequel perhaps?
TheJunebug1218 chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
Please write a sequel! I loved this story sooooooo much! Great work!;)
Bexy chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Awesome story! This is my favourite chapter so far, the argument between Gwen and Merlin is great!
Michelle W chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
This story was so good, I read it in just a few hours! One of the best I've read so far! (And I've read a lot). They're fun to read, (and I like writing my own, as well). I plan on reading more of your stories!
Michelle W chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Wow! This was one of the best stories I've read! I'm looking forward to reading any sequel! Great story!
Emachinescat chapter 17 . 1/18/2011
This was magnificent! :)
HakuHunterNatural chapter 17 . 1/6/2011
Love the story! Just one question. Why do you keep saying Merlin is Gaius's cousin, when he's really his nephew?
Kikwoka chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
OOOoooh! Please tell me there's a sequel!

Everything I said in my last review still stands, just a few extra pointers:

The "waist' you wrote should have been 'waste' - the first means your waist size (you know, your middle) and waste is to waste time.

Erm... there are a few more typos etc around the place, but you generally get your meaning across.

English is an annoying language right? Look at all the homophones! (Words that have the same sound but mean different things)

Anyway, thanks very much for writing this - i like angsty fics about merlin, and you don't write slash, which is also good. I just can't see slashes with Merthur...

Anyhoo... happy writing )

Kikwoka x