Reviews for Fallen Heroes, Risen Demons
kingken chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I really hope you start on this story again soon and I'm going to take a guess and say that the dark shadow is The Specter.
ScarletMoon012 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Amazing idea, amazing execution. How they turn seems very realistic and then they act perfectly in character, considering that they're evil. Great start. Please update soon!
Jamie chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great story! love the battle sex scene. Update soon please!
Foi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I applaud you and Lord Darkmoon for the this intriguing chapter. I am overjoyed to finally be able to read something about the dark side of Raven and Robin. Especially with Robin. I look forward to the updates and how this will all unfold.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
fricking amazing. luv robrae and evil stories so this is like the best story ever written! update soon please!
Piotr Masgard chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
great, just great, i love the way this fic is going so i hope you post the new chapter soon, who will be the next victim for robin and raven? maybe the brain and the brotherhood of evil?

hoping to read you soon
Meghan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG! So, I was going back and re-reading some of my favorites, and I couldn't find your "Robin, the Homocidal Maniac". So, I was like freaking out, and then I found this!

I loved the previous version, but you're definately nright, this one is much more well written. The evil delopment was really amazing and showed more actual reasons. So that was good. The Raven part was much better as well. Everything was just so amazing.

So, this is much better and I can't wait for an update already. Is it gonna kinda follow the same storyline as the previous? Just curious... GREAT JOB!
Wolf07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awesome Story. I love Robin and Raven pairings. And this one is perfect in the way you write it. The Watchman style is born by both Robin and Raven. Truly a masterpiece with the likes of Scarlet Embrace. XD
DriftStar chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
omg i think that dark side is a lil crazy where is light, cuz they gonna end up killin everyone and wat the heck is getting into robin?
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Damn I knew I should have reviewed this earlier. Congrats on the reviews. I read this earlier in the day but my computer crapped out on me.

I gotta say this is one of the better stories I've come across in a long while on here. Very dark, very morbid, awesome as hell. I love it. I was not expecting him to become Deathwing I love the twist you put on his costume. So this is what Robin The Homicidal Maniac was about. If I had known that I would have read that as well. Anyway this is very badass. Like I said this is one of the best, most intrieging story I've read in a while. I especially loved the lemon. And to think that things are going to get worse from here on out? I almost hate to think what poor bastard will wind up in thier crosshairs next.

Great job on this. Looking forward to more.

Green Gallant.
Tsukishima100 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
DEATHWING IS THE SHIT! Damn i was not expecting Dark Robin in this story. Man killing Slade, Finally someone grew balls and had Slade killed.
Red X chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow, that was really intense! Slade deserved, but who will next? Robin will keep this new identity from his friends like he did with Red X? Raven will get another alias too? Please continue.
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
And so, it begins again. Deathwing has risen from the ashes of what once was Robin, and a new, far deadlier phoenix of black fire has burnt away the trappings of what had been Raven. Now, with a darker, more vigilante outlook on their place as heroes, what will happen to the world of the DCAU? I guess that only time will tell.

Excellent work, my friend. I love where this is going. Robin the Homicidal Maniac was enjoyable, but I get the feeling that this is gonna be even better. With so much having changed since you wrote it, I'm anxious to see where its going this time 'round. Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to read more!

-Erik Howlett.
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Nice! I love this fic. Even more so with Robin and Raven screwing each other. LOL! Things are going to get crazy now with the way they are acting. When will Raven get her revenge on her Mother and the Monks?

On an unrelated note, can you contact Lord Darkmoon and find out for me when he'll update Titanic Overlord? I LOVE THAT FIC!