Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
Uchichalove chapter 16 . 9/25/2020
Gaara’s character is so disappointing. Like who does that to their wife who has lost her memory. Very disappointing indeed.
OnlyDisappointed chapter 17 . 8/8/2020
Sorry to say this but... I really didn't like how weak-willed Gaara was. Ugh there was so much potential but the ending was rushed and it's totally not ok for a husband to give up on their wife just like that. What ever happened to "in sickness and health"?! Sorry but not my cup of tea. I tried to stick it out and regret reading to the end. Nothing was actually resolved. Gaara always will be willing to drop her like a hot-potato should she be any different than the person he married (and who DOESNT change over time?! Clearly everyone changes.) And Hinata is like freaking bipolar. No character development or explanation at all. I really don't get why people enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2020
A beautifully story, thank you very much for sharing it with us. I love how they found back to each other again. The doubt of Gaara if Hinata will remember, how they will continue their relationship if not. All those questions were rambling in my mind. Great pace, however the end seemed a bit rushed. And some questions are still open which I would love to hear more about. Like how their relationship start in the beginning? How does sasuke fit into the picture?
But overall a masterpiece. Thank you so so so!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/11/2020
Duuuude, I almost lost your story because I forgot the name and I was so sad because I remembered I enjoyed it A LOT. But I’m so glad I found it, again such a great story, like, everything about it is so good.
asianuruknan chapter 17 . 3/13/2020
Thank you! :)
KookiePie1025 chapter 17 . 2/16/2020
One of the best GaaHina stories I’ve read so far...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2019
The way I'm ugly crying right now...this was beautiful
OstaraNight chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
I absolutely love this story! It was intriguing and well written. So good!

Side note, you may want to change the summary, since people will prolly expect some romantic connection between KabuHina and NaruHina with those pairings mentioned in it.
XUchiha Hyuga chapter 17 . 7/31/2018
Lo acabo de leer todo en menos de un día simplemente me encanto tu historia, aunque queria saber lo que realmente paso con sasuke y hinata pero ñeee esa es otra historia.
En serio me gusto hasta llegue a pensar que no lo recordaria a mi gaara o bueno que ni siquiera los sentimientos que aun albergaba hacia el. Uno de los mejores gaahina que eh leido. Saludos desde Perú .
psdt: lo lei con traductor
psdt2: Otro gaahina plisss.
bye besoss!.
Rue24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
IM LITERALLY NOT EVEN HALF WAY THERE WITH TGE FIRST CHAPTER AND IM IN LIVE WITH THIS STORY!Hopefully u were able to read this reviewgood job in writing im already in love with this story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
I lost count of how many times I read this piece. I love this story. I hope you consider writing a follow up!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
I didn't see any naruhina ,worst fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2017
Great fic! Agree with the Gaara became an asshat because what the hell? You couldn't handle her in sickness and in health cause you were too butt hurt you weren't the exception to a medical illness, so you let her be literally dragged away instead of protecting her. Thought the fic would have been a little better if Gaara wasn't acting like she chose to forget everything the whole time.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
Love this fic! The suspense was great, especially the Sasuke connection! However, I feel like this fic, and many others, forgot what a fucking boss Naruto is and has always been. If you're Naruto's friend, like even an acquaintance, you are literally set. Naruto will go to the ends of the Earth for someone he cares about. He knew Lee for like what? Two days? And he wanted to fucked Gaara up in the Chuunin exams for that. I know its not conducive to the story if his fic character is as boss as the canon, but I kinda want to see more fics where he isn't the main character and isn't just the overpowered dumbass.
Sada Pazaki chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
I really enjoyed this story! Gaara was kinda a dick but I felt you portrayed him trying to protect himself emotionally fairly well.

A very good read!