Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
xiomey uchiha hyuga chapter 17 . 7/31
Lo acabo de leer todo en menos de un día simplemente me encanto tu historia, aunque queria saber lo que realmente paso con sasuke y hinata pero ñeee esa es otra historia.
En serio me gusto hasta llegue a pensar que no lo recordaria a mi gaara o bueno que ni siquiera los sentimientos que aun albergaba hacia el. Uno de los mejores gaahina que eh leido. Saludos desde Perú .
psdt: lo lei con traductor
psdt2: Otro gaahina plisss.
bye besoss!.
Rue24 chapter 1 . 6/2
IM LITERALLY NOT EVEN HALF WAY THERE WITH TGE FIRST CHAPTER AND IM IN LIVE WITH THIS STORY!Hopefully u were able to read this reviewgood job in writing im already in love with this story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2017
I lost count of how many times I read this piece. I love this story. I hope you consider writing a follow up!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2017
I didn't see any naruhina ,worst fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2017
Great fic! Agree with the Gaara became an asshat because what the hell? You couldn't handle her in sickness and in health cause you were too butt hurt you weren't the exception to a medical illness, so you let her be literally dragged away instead of protecting her. Thought the fic would have been a little better if Gaara wasn't acting like she chose to forget everything the whole time.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
Love this fic! The suspense was great, especially the Sasuke connection! However, I feel like this fic, and many others, forgot what a fucking boss Naruto is and has always been. If you're Naruto's friend, like even an acquaintance, you are literally set. Naruto will go to the ends of the Earth for someone he cares about. He knew Lee for like what? Two days? And he wanted to fucked Gaara up in the Chuunin exams for that. I know its not conducive to the story if his fic character is as boss as the canon, but I kinda want to see more fics where he isn't the main character and isn't just the overpowered dumbass.
Sada Pazaki chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
I really enjoyed this story! Gaara was kinda a dick but I felt you portrayed him trying to protect himself emotionally fairly well.

A very good read!
kazekage422 chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
Oh, I thought this is the continuation of the story Amnesia. I expected to read what happened after Hinata recognized Gaara in that story and after their return to Suna. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to read this story.
LB Cat chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Thank You. I trully enjoyed reading your story.
Tzarista chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
great story :-)
worcestershireunited chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
I read it first as rub my nipples, and was like wtf gaara. I think the internet has ruined me.
orca285 chapter 17 . 8/10/2016
Love love love even though I'm a naruhina fan! Hopefully you will write more hinata and gaara pairing. Individually they are each my favorite characters!
OneOfAMilliom chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
Aw! ]
kellyshl chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Omg! Really Heart wrenching!
Snowpea chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
U did a really great job w this fic . Im glad u stuck w it. U took a strait forward story line and had fun w it. Hinata was wicked anxious but to b honest in the orig naruto episodes she was a bundle of fainting squirming nerves. I think u were spot on.
Thanks for writing hope u post more. Ill keep an eye out for you