Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
Parting2Eyes chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Poor little Hina... Garra-coons gonna be a daddy XD wonder how sasuke feels bout this o.o..? Oooo e.o
CANARYwolf chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Ah, I'd forgotten about this story, but thank you for updating again! That chapter - great twist, and those last two lines, I love them. I'm looking forward to how you go about finishing this!
Beautiful-Liar360 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Awwwww finally youre back I loves it but sasuke nrver had to pull at her hair write more soon
AnnechanB chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Woohoo! New chapter that is awesome!
Anna chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Goodness that chapter was amazing! Thanks! Awesome! And it is totally worth to wait for such a story :) Can't wait to read the rest of it :) Keep it up, girl, YOU ARE AWESOME! 3
Jerricadotcom chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Awesome! Thank you! I love it!
DAngel7 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Oh My God! You are back! The story is going to be finished! This just made my day. I am so happy that you had the inspiration and desire to finish this story. I am so happy.

The chapter was so great. It had that twist and turn that I was expecting.. then it completely surprised me.. and at the end it left me smiling.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
bindedtogether chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
FANTASTIC! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This is seriously one of the best fics for GaaHina out there. Thank you!
TooBlueForYou chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Holy shiz! You updated! *freaks out in pure glee/joy*

This is one of my favourite GaaHina fics and I can't explain how much it means to me to see you update! (My life revolves around fanfiction and reading good fics) I hardly review but I thought it was fitting for me to do something about it because, well, you updated!

Your writing is excellent (as usual) and dun dun dun. HINATA'S PREGNANT ;O

Errr... This review is kinda getting awkward now (or is it just me?)... This is the reason why I don't do reviews! I always don't know what to say besides "HOLY FUDGECAKES, I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC. It's making me jitter pot!"

I just want you to know, that I've read this a lot of times and that I've always fallen in love with it again and again. I really appreciate the fact that you're taking a small chunk out of your life to write fics and that you're actually finishing them. I really do hope that you update (soon?) but I really have no expectations. If I have to wait another year for a chapter that you write, then so be it. Your writing is just that good and if I have to wait, I'll wait. I can't wait for the next update; 'till then!
FranHyuuga chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Oh, please, write more!

Your history is the best GaaHina for me. I like your creative mind! And I'm wanting know what happen with her.

I'm waiting, please!
Delicatelyplaced chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
SHE'S PREGNANT! JNSTKBSEBELKSER. OMFG. YES. FINALLY I'M HOPING ITS A BOY. LOLOLOL. I'm so happy right now. Yay! :DD hehe. So happy c: Amazing job though! Aha, I always look forward to your updates & your stories! THEY'RE SO ADDICTING! Anyway, best of luck! :D Looking forward to the next update!
onlyluna chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
thank you so much for updating. i appreciate it a lot. great chapter as usual. looks like hinata is trying to find out where she stands.
BlankInvalidUser chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Yeeeesssss! You have made me a very happy person! I'm ecstatic that you updated this story, as it is one of my favorite GaaHina fics. It looks as if things will be getting very good soon. Perhaps Gaara will be more willing to accept her as she is now that she's pregnant. I can't imagine the horror Hinata must be going through, especially when she has a 12-year-old mind and is pregnant. Well, at least Gaara's there for her! I'm also looking forward to more interactions between Hinata and Sasuke as well. Their past relationship seems very complex and angsty but super interesting. Can't wait for more updates! XD
becomeafan chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED! OH! THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR MY OTHER FAVORITE STORIES THEN! HAHAHA!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E chapter! So Hinata's pregnant huh? Bad thing is, she still has amnesia. I thought that she would remember something by now. I love the whole SasuHinaGaa in this story. Lol at the last part where Hinata told Gaara her condition. Gaara's poor attempt of a joke did not help Hinata's matter at all. :))

ANYHOW... UPDATE SOON! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
Sheep-san chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
WAH~ You finally update! Only two more chapters left? No, there should be at least maybe 3 more to the chapters. Hinata's pregnant? Yes, but is it a boy or girl... Hmmm...
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »