Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
becomeafan chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Aww! It's finished! Can't wait for the epilogue!
Sheep-san chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
WHAT? 0.o MORE CHAPTERS! IS THERE GONNA B A SQUEAL?
Rouma Nomel chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Oh my gosh. Did it seriously just end? Gah. It seemed unfinished.. like...there needed to be 10 more chapters about Gaara and Hinata's affection building. I mean, she got her memory back but will she eventually act the same way with Gaara (before she got amnesia) before their child grows up?

I'm so eager for the epilogue! I'm so excited hehe.
PakiNoor chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEL

*falls off her chair*

Hahaha. HA! The significance of the ending was almost lost on me... Almost.
BlankInvalidUser chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Nooo! Why is it done? I feel like it's unfinished and ended kind of abruptly. Hinata only just got her memory back; she needs to kick Gaara's butt more! Anyways, back to a more serious review. I liked this chapter a lot. The ending was cute, but I feel like Hinata forgave him too quickly. I mean, he wasn't all that sympathetic when she lost her memory. Then again, it could be Hinata's personality, but seeing that she has a much more confident personality in this fic, I would have expected the opposite. Nonetheless, great job on this story. I am eagerly awaiting the epilogue. :)
Parting2Eyes chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Poor little Hina... Garra-coons gonna be a daddy XD wonder how sasuke feels bout this o.o..? Oooo e.o
CANARYwolf chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Ah, I'd forgotten about this story, but thank you for updating again! That chapter - great twist, and those last two lines, I love them. I'm looking forward to how you go about finishing this!
Beautiful-Liar360 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Awwwww finally youre back I loves it but sasuke nrver had to pull at her hair write more soon
AnnechanB chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Woohoo! New chapter that is awesome!
Anna chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Goodness that chapter was amazing! Thanks! Awesome! And it is totally worth to wait for such a story :) Can't wait to read the rest of it :) Keep it up, girl, YOU ARE AWESOME! 3
Jerricadotcom chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Awesome! Thank you! I love it!
DAngel7 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Oh My God! You are back! The story is going to be finished! This just made my day. I am so happy that you had the inspiration and desire to finish this story. I am so happy.

The chapter was so great. It had that twist and turn that I was expecting.. then it completely surprised me.. and at the end it left me smiling.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
bindedtogether chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
FANTASTIC! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This is seriously one of the best fics for GaaHina out there. Thank you!
TooBlueForYou chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Holy shiz! You updated! *freaks out in pure glee/joy*

This is one of my favourite GaaHina fics and I can't explain how much it means to me to see you update! (My life revolves around fanfiction and reading good fics) I hardly review but I thought it was fitting for me to do something about it because, well, you updated!

Your writing is excellent (as usual) and dun dun dun. HINATA'S PREGNANT ;O

Errr... This review is kinda getting awkward now (or is it just me?)... This is the reason why I don't do reviews! I always don't know what to say besides "HOLY FUDGECAKES, I FREAKING LOVE THIS FIC. It's making me jitter pot!"

I just want you to know, that I've read this a lot of times and that I've always fallen in love with it again and again. I really appreciate the fact that you're taking a small chunk out of your life to write fics and that you're actually finishing them. I really do hope that you update (soon?) but I really have no expectations. If I have to wait another year for a chapter that you write, then so be it. Your writing is just that good and if I have to wait, I'll wait. I can't wait for the next update; 'till then!
FranHyuuga chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Oh, please, write more!

Your history is the best GaaHina for me. I like your creative mind! And I'm wanting know what happen with her.

I'm waiting, please!