Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
Fogfire chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
awww, this chapter was so good too.
it's so... confusing sometimes, but also sweet and humorous and everything. like hinata must feel.
Fogfire chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
uuuuh, this is sooo interesting. I already loved amnesia and to have a spin off is sooo cool!
kikiKREAM chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
This was a great story. I read it all in one sitting and loved every bit. Thank you!
Grim Peasant chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
ay, I do understand you. but, I still stand on my opinion that y Oo u should have made those ten filler chapters of Hinata-sama everyday life with gaara After recovering because you started this story with her, hinata having amnesia. reading this, its like I have an amnesia the first chapters were like "Ohh, why? why? why?" and my questions was not answered even After I read the last chapter. its like I felt cheated. -sighits a good story. like a donut but its missing some sweetness. hahaha. just saying.
Grim Peasant chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
fuck. I've never seen hinata so weak. ._. I'm disappointed.
Grim Peasant chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
gidamnit I'm glad I'll be reading it and its complete xD yay no cliff hanger. xDDDD
Grim Peasant chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
awooo, now I'm thanking that person who commented this story on my chapter.!
Grim Peasant chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Well, someone reviewed on my story by posting this story saying its the greatest gaahina story.
I'll be reading this later. :)
forgetmenotlovely chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Loved the confrontation scene involving all three! Great story!
Moondaughtergirl chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
Your english is really good and the story was extremely catchy. Many things didn't went the way I would have wanted them to go, but then again life is not a fairytale and it makes it more realistic. And there still was a happy ending, so I'm satisfied, too xD I think everyone treated her really mean, its not her fault that she lost her memory. I would have liked to know what exactly happened between her and Sasuke, and more importantly: Why Gaara wanted the divorce.
But I'm just glad they are together again )
Inkcoat chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
I had expected more drama as the result of the amnesia, but oh well it was your concept and so it was your choice how to develop and end it.
I had wanted to see more of Gaara HInata moment - with the baby, but it was an enjoyable ride, thank you
Inkcoat chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Your idea of amnesia was a genius touch. This way we got to see from the beginning how Hinata - Gaara could (have) happened , while the base was already there, and watch mystery unfold. I love love it so much!
TayMor chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Omg this first chapter is AWESOMEEEE! DYING to check out the rest.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
love...,
Tamani chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
loved it! I really liked how hina struggled with remembering and then when she finally did she was pissed off at gaara for trying to get rid of her. But happy that in the end she remembered everything again! great job!
738 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »