Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
TayMor chapter 1 . 3/16
Omg this first chapter is AWESOMEEEE! DYING to check out the rest.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

Tamani chapter 17 . 2/21
loved it! I really liked how hina struggled with remembering and then when she finally did she was pissed off at gaara for trying to get rid of her. But happy that in the end she remembered everything again! great job!
I love your story! Soo good ! Please write more gaahina, there are plenty of good sasuhina out there but not all that many gaahina
luvtoread12 chapter 17 . 1/8
This is definitely my favorite Gaara and Hinata story yet. I love how you took a unique pairing and made a very interesting you ever decides to come back to this story I think you should write a prequel. I think it would be interesting to explore how Gaara and Hinata fell in love and how Sasuke was involved in Hinata's life. Anyways, thanks for writing such a great story.
Tsukiome chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Awww... It was so good! I didn't even realize it was finished until now !
Lala chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
What the heck was that hard thing
Starcakes chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
That was 17 glorious chapters! Kept me on edge the whole time. I think keeping this story short was a good decision. Like you said, you don't need to drag it on because it's either she remembers or she forgets and that's that. I'm happy that you chose a happy ending. Because the whole damn time, I was asking myself that being put in that situation is very hard. I mean your wife/husband suddenly becomes a stranger.
This has been a very good read for me. And thank you for sharing this story :))
Starcakes chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
That was emotionally draining. I kid you not. It's was just an array of emotion after emotion! Wonderfully executed dear author. I loved it to bits!
Starcakes chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Oh man! I'm being torn apart here. Not only Gaara but Sasuke too?! Now I'm really intrigued.
Starcakes chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
AHH! What?! kabuto! Ohhman! Surprise surprise! Hahaha. I'm loving it!
Starcakes chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
AHHH! I've found gold! Precious gold! YES!
lulla chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Omg I loved it. I read it all in two days. I couldn't stop. :)
moi chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This story is super interesting so far! Love it!
Crinsomtear chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
AH :D. I'm so happy for them!
726 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »