Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
luvtoread12 chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
This is definitely my favorite Gaara and Hinata story yet. I love how you took a unique pairing and made a very interesting you ever decides to come back to this story I think you should write a prequel. I think it would be interesting to explore how Gaara and Hinata fell in love and how Sasuke was involved in Hinata's life. Anyways, thanks for writing such a great story.
Tsukiome chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Awww... It was so good! I didn't even realize it was finished until now !
Lala chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
What the heck was that hard thing
VitaAiur chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
That was 17 glorious chapters! Kept me on edge the whole time. I think keeping this story short was a good decision. Like you said, you don't need to drag it on because it's either she remembers or she forgets and that's that. I'm happy that you chose a happy ending. Because the whole damn time, I was asking myself that being put in that situation is very hard. I mean your wife/husband suddenly becomes a stranger.
This has been a very good read for me. And thank you for sharing this story :))
VitaAiur chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
That was emotionally draining. I kid you not. It's was just an array of emotion after emotion! Wonderfully executed dear author. I loved it to bits!
VitaAiur chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Oh man! I'm being torn apart here. Not only Gaara but Sasuke too?! Now I'm really intrigued.
VitaAiur chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
AHH! What?! kabuto! Ohhman! Surprise surprise! Hahaha. I'm loving it!
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
AHHH! I've found gold! Precious gold! YES!
lulla chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Omg I loved it. I read it all in two days. I couldn't stop. :)
moi chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This story is super interesting so far! Love it!
Crimsont3ar chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
AH :D. I'm so happy for them!
Juri.DP chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
THIS IS THE END!
What Keiko yelled to the ocean in the last episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, right?

Well, I must say it was a pleasure reading this. GaaHina is always something I avoid, but, as always, you have an uncanny way of making things just...work. I still felt for Gaara when he was being a jerk, and ever sympathetic to Hinata for remembering the best thing last. Sweet ending.

I hope Sasuke is okay, though... And I'm guessing Neji was just...dead. Orrrrrrrrrrr he became a Shino (ha! everyone forgets Shino!).

Well, Lady, it's been a joy finishing up your fics. I wish you the best.
Juri.DP chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
I like when Hinata hurts people. At least in your stories I do.

Hm... The next one is the last one. After this... Well, don't know what it means for ME, but searching never was my favorite pastime.

Juri.DP chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
You know... I realized that even if you don't write anymore, that's okay because it's what you want to do. You make people happy. Make them draw conclusions about themselves on their own. There's a purpose for everything, and, well, writing fics isn't the only way to achieve it.

"It isn't easy."

And that's okay.

Juri.DP chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Aw... Gaara doesn't want to get hurt... I want to say poor Sasuke, too, but...but I don't know. He hides it well. Are you hurting, Sasuke? Do you want her back? Do you want to be her Gaara? Poor baby... You can't. You're Sasuke.

737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »