Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
VitaAiur chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
AHHH! I've found gold! Precious gold! YES!
lulla chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Omg I loved it. I read it all in two days. I couldn't stop. :)
moi chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This story is super interesting so far! Love it!
Crimsont3ar chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
AH :D. I'm so happy for them!
Juri.DP chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
THIS IS THE END!
What Keiko yelled to the ocean in the last episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, right?

Well, I must say it was a pleasure reading this. GaaHina is always something I avoid, but, as always, you have an uncanny way of making things just...work. I still felt for Gaara when he was being a jerk, and ever sympathetic to Hinata for remembering the best thing last. Sweet ending.

I hope Sasuke is okay, though... And I'm guessing Neji was just...dead. Orrrrrrrrrrr he became a Shino (ha! everyone forgets Shino!).

Well, Lady, it's been a joy finishing up your fics. I wish you the best.
Juri.DP chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
I like when Hinata hurts people. At least in your stories I do.

Hm... The next one is the last one. After this... Well, don't know what it means for ME, but searching never was my favorite pastime.

Juri.DP chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
You know... I realized that even if you don't write anymore, that's okay because it's what you want to do. You make people happy. Make them draw conclusions about themselves on their own. There's a purpose for everything, and, well, writing fics isn't the only way to achieve it.

"It isn't easy."

And that's okay.

Juri.DP chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Aw... Gaara doesn't want to get hurt... I want to say poor Sasuke, too, but...but I don't know. He hides it well. Are you hurting, Sasuke? Do you want her back? Do you want to be her Gaara? Poor baby... You can't. You're Sasuke.

Juri.DP chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
It's so awkward... Any time Hinata is with someone else and Naruto shows up... I just feel so awkward. Naruto you so stupid.

But I like what he did there, the impatient little twerp. I love Naruto, though, don't misunderstand. He's just so conveniently misleading with his ignorance. Everyone else knows what he doesn't, though... So they're the jerks.

Augh! Hinata, babe. You got your Naru-feels, then your remembered Sasu-feels, then that pesky, budding Gaa-feel that is the most troublesome. Just take a break. Eat something cheesy and try again because you are just bombarded, babe. Guh!

Juri.DP chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
I like how Sasuke expresses himself through fighting. What else does he know? Death, that's what, but killing everyone as one big "I LOVE YOU" would... Well, not many people would die, huh?

Okay, uno mas...

Juri.DP chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Uno mas! I guess what Juri likes about Bullwinkle's writing is that they all feel original. Maybe I don't read enough. Maybe I'm right.

But I'm right.

Juri.DP chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Reading before the sun comes up because my Internet wonked on me some hours ago.

Emotions.

Juri.DP chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Oh... My everything hurts... With the Gaara and the Hinata and the wheeee- oh! You know what I'm talking about.

Like.
Juri.DP chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
The ending made me giddy. I feel for Gaara. Poor baby doesn't want to get hurt.

Still giddy, though.

Like.
Juri.DP chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Yeah, I read right before I go to bed, which just so happens to be in the wee hours of the morning. So, I'm into origami, yes? If I fold 1000 paper cranes, will you write once more? Or finish that fic (you know the one)? Well, I'm going to fold regardless, so, if you suddenly feel compelled to write, you know what happened. I got my wish. But if it happens before November, it couldn't have been me, meaning someone stole my wish.

Okay...

I feel kinda sad for Gaara... Must be hard to lose the one you fell in love with even if they're standing right in front of you... Aw, I hurt myself with feelings!

I'm getting too wordy...