Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
Ducky chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Favorite line of all time:

"You broke all the windows in the eighth floor."

;KLDFJLDF;LKDFJ;LAKDFJ I LOVE THIS STORY. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I. LOVED. THIS.
Ducky chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
HOLY CRAP SUPERMAN! *FINALLY*

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE F**KING TELL HER BEFORE! SO MUCH AGONY, AVOIDABLE!

YOU'VE MADE ME CRAZY. YOU'VE KILLED ME. IT'S THREE IN THE MORNING AND I CAN'T STOP READING BECAUSE THIS IS MAGNIFICENT.
Ducky chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
OH SNAP, OH SNAP, OH SNAP!

IT JUST GOT REAL UP IN THE TOWER! JUST. GOT. REAL. SASUKE HAS ARRIVED LADIES!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS. I CAN'T WATCH THIS.
Ducky chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
NO, NO GAARA! DON'T GIVE UP ON HINATA! SHE LOVES *YOU* NOT DUCK-HAIRED-UCHIHA BRAT! GIVE HER A BREAK WITH THE CLOTHES; YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DEPRIVED HER OF ALL HER NORMAL ONES!
Ducky chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
HOLY SNOT HOLY SNOT HOLY SNOT

SASUKE JUST ENTERED THE PICTURE!

SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL! SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL!

Gah, YOU'RE KILLING ME!
Ducky chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
YES. YES YOU DO BELONG TOGETHER.

SWEET JESUS YOU'RE KILLING ME RIGHT NOW. THEY BELONG TOGETHER.
Ducky chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
WHO IS SHE?

ILOVEYOUSOMUCH.

This story is magnificent. ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS IN AND I'M ALREADY REVIEWING.

That's groundbreaking. Can't wait for more!
Ducky chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I love you for this story. Only on Chapter 3, and I love you. I LOVE THIS STORY
XxMelony-kunXx chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
ahhhh love it... went so well, I like the sasuhina past! so dark ugh that was in the nerve edge thinking gaahina would end!1 nooooooo XD... I love how it turned out congratulations :)!
LonelyAsura chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
I loved this story, and you ended it perfectly! I'm glad you didn't add in so many cheesy fillers of her post amnesia, I hope you write more fics of this couple in the future!
LeeRocks chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
It's a good story, although a little underdeveloped for my tastes. Also, the title has nothing to do with the story. From what I read there were absolutely no benefits of Hinata's amnesia. Anyway, thank you very much for the read.
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
going from 12 to 25 that must have been one hell of a shock. I like how this isn't the typical I have no idea who I am amnesia but realistic memory gap amnesia
BriAllDay chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
It was such a pleasure reading this fic! I really love a good gaara/hina and this was more than good! It was well written, it was humorous and had the right amount of suspense. The characters were all enjoyable, and I thought it very ironic and intriguing that Hinata was the only missing nin, not Sasuke or Kabuto! Lol. The pairings were also nice, I like kiba/Ino I think they're cute together. But I digress, very nice story the ending made me smile, so thank you for that!

Bgirl867
Number1Weirdo chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
I loved this story so much. It has honestly been a pleasure reading this story. Their were a few question marks here and there (like why no one just came out and said 'Hey Hinata, you're married to Gaara!'), but I easily looked passed thoughs and saw the awesomeness and amazingness that makes up this story. I loved Gaara and his small ways of showing how much he cares for Hinata- and now his son, and I loved how Hinata was determined even when she had amnesia. She was perfect, he was perfect, and all the supporting characters were perfect too. I especially liked Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto for his comic relief, and Sasuke because he just proved to the readers how much Hinata truely loved Gaara. She could have totally hooked up with Sasuke, but she didn't! I loved that bit! I actually reread this fanfiction before reading the new chapters (that is why I only just finished reading this fanfic now instead of a couple weeks ago (I had to read whenever I found a spare moment)) and I picked up on so many things that I didn't see before. It was great! I loved it! Again, I really enjoyed reading this fanficiton, I believe you are an amazing writer. Keep it up! :) I'm happy I saw this fanfiction to the end but I'm sad it's over. Once again, great work.
Number1Weirdo chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
I agree with Hinata, Gaara was kind of a jerk for abandoning her like that. But the ending was sweet! I'm glad she regained her memories! :) I could tell she was different when she woke up by the way you made her speak and act, she seemed more confident. I like that Hinata :)
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »