Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
DageRee chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Only one night and I have finished it, yeaa! I have to admit that if not Lems' super picture I wouldn't even reading it and I have expected something else(more Sasuke for example) but it was still an extra story. Congratulations!
Kiks chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Congrats for this fic! I like all the idea and the arguments, it is very original and I stay with this feeling to read more and more about the live of this Hinata, how she left everything for Sasuke, how she got over him and end with Gara. And of course: How Sasuke left this chance to return back with her, obviously he also had feelings for her.
Gaara pissed me off around the middle of the story, he dump her because she didn't remind him!. I was hoping to see Hinata gave him a hard time when he was about to take her home, or maybe give him a kick in his ass.
And she is an ANBU, why she need to do the breakfast of everyone! Why they didn't assist her, why they all wait her doing all the work!
Ahhhh I didn't like to have that kind of family in law! (Jajaja) ( sorry for that, I am just very excited with your story!)
Thank you for sharing!
foxylittlelady chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
Thia story was awesome and adorable. and I loved it!
ChibiStarChan129 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Very great story! I loved the emotion and characterization. The detail and imagery were awesome, and I enjoyed reading every word! :D
Stacey.and.stars chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
Oh my god i didnt even realize you had updated AND completed it! Im so happy, and i love your Gaara, older and a bit different but not that ooc
Eenvi chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Gaara pissed me off seriously, I was hoping to see Hinata gave him a really really hard time when he was about to take her home, or maybe refuse to reconcile with him. It's weird for me to see Hinata immediately forgave him for "dumping" her. Aside from good writing, I'm disappointed on how the story went. It seemed to me Gaara only went to take hinata back just because she's pregnant with his baby not because he loved her.
softwinds chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story. Sweet ending too.

- softwinds -
Myreally chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I gotta say...it's 3 in the morning and this was an awesome way to end the night!...loved it!
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
I loved this story and never lost interest in it, finished it one day. I loved the ending and this whole story, every bit of it. Something I felt was very important that you did, was the fact Gaara didn't fall in love with her right after she got the amnesia, the relationship took the proper time to blossom. I agree it is a very fun pairing, because usually Naruto is with Hinata, and throwing Gaahina in the mix is so much better. Honestly I think they make a better pair! Well, thank you for writing this master piece.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Holy shit you got me there! I was worried the baby was Hinatas
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I was captivated by the first sentence. Now I have something to do instead of my "important" homework!
nikols chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Awesome like always. Loved the whole,story. True you could have kept going buy as it is the story ended just right.
AmaiNeiko chapter 17 . 10/12/2012
This is the first story I have ever read on 2 years ago, I'm not exactly sure when but it was, probably around the last update before the two year gap or whenever Lems had posted her fan art because that is what brought me here. I could never have imagined hinata with gaara. It intrigued me so much once I started reading, and left me wanting more because it was unfinished. Since then I've adored this couple. At the time I didn't have an account therefore I don't remember if I commented or knew you could receive an email once it updated. The realization that ive began to see a similar pattern of long breaks and late updates to many other stories hit me. Your story was unfinished randomly came to mind so I seeked it out and was ecstatic to find it had been finished. I remember everything coming back to me as I read. The cute quirks of their characters habits, the growing annoyance of gaara not being so honest yet guiding her to what their relationship had been yet ready though reluctant to give her up. I was elated once she recovered from the amnesia and how peeved she was of his actions, then his realization that she was back and how much they missed each other. It was a lovely story so well written, the only thing I wish that was more elaborated on was how she fell for gaara after her feelings for sasuke had subsided. I've been rambling so I just wanna say this story will always hold a special place as it was the first that I've read on here that sparked my interest in this pairing and fanfiction in general, thank you.
MarauderInSecret chapter 17 . 10/7/2012