Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
zster chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
so so good! i can't wait to read the next chapter!

i really like your writing style - very patient and a right balance between descriptive as well as brief at certain points. i'm not much of a follower of naruto but hinata and gaara seem like a nice couple because they're rather quiet.

keep it up! :)
The Cello Mistress chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Aha, lol, such a clffhanger! You suck! Oh well, that's life i guess...-_-. So...next chapter?
midnightblue08 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
why does it seems like kanku and tema do not like hina?

will gaara reveal hinata's life so exciting...
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Is he going to tell her they're married? :D That would amuse me. Can't wait for your next update!

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
ppeach2 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
No cliffhanger gah why why why. T.T but I'm glad you wrote another chapter. So now I will wait for the next one.
Tek Sonay chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Nice. :) That was a good chapter! I'm relieved the baby wasn't Hinata's, and Kankuro is hilarious, and I thought it horrible how Temari sneered at her. :( Aw, come on, Temari, give her a break! I found it amusing, though, that Shikamaru has baby food in his weapon's pouch. Nice addition. Now we can only wait to see whether Gaara tells her the truth or not.

Thanks for updating!
Anon chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
you're an amazing writer. i have to say that i am properly getting into the storyline especially with all the twists and turns. Please release the next chapter soon!
DramaDitz chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
awsome story so far and what a cliff hanger. I'm curious to know what garra is going to tell Hinata.
pigs103 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
i was readining this chapter and i got to the end where garra was saying youre and then i looked and saw there wasnt another chapter and i literally said OH NO aloud lol it good i like it
Keeleane chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Dis paring sucks!1
megi52 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Ack! Cliffhanger of death! You know it's not nice to kill your readers. _

And I thought the baby was going to be Hinata's. Ohh well I still liked it! This was an excellant chapter.

Waiting on more,

-Megi
KellyYeoh chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
what is he gonna say what is he gonna say? wife? sister? girlfriend? cousin? niece? maid?

so so frstrating when it's a clif-hanger,
DNAstar chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
aww noway, your a meanie
SasuBuns chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
no what was gaara gonna say?

i hate cliff hangers D: still, awesome story
gaahina-love chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I like the way you write Gaara. He is so cool!
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »