Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
ItoshiKetsu chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
you just HAD to leavee a cliffhanger didn't you YOU JUST HAD TO DO THIS! T.T

please update soon
EatYouEyes chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
MEAN! Mean mean mean mean mean! I love drooly babies!
ice vixen x not signed in chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
You little stinker. And here i thought it was gaara and hinatas baby. lol. well, anywho. I still adore this story and i hope he tells he soon. i know it's part of the plot to have her find herself again, but that doesn't mean he can't tell her she his wife . well, good work adn hope to read ya soon..._~
Sepsis chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Aw, she remembered something. :) The end was a bit evil. xD
FullStop chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
apparently you got me fooled! didn't expect the baby to be Shika and Tem's...lol~ Nice one~!

How come Temari and Kankuro treats Hinata like that? as though they don't really like her. Hope Gaara reveals the truth to Hinata next chap! can't wait for it!
Sam chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
You always leave your readers on the edge, anticipating and waiting for the next chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
harley944 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
*jaw drops... love the story
SasuBuns chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
awesome story!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Oh my. Is that baby's hinata's? That would definately make things more complicated...
TheTinyestOne chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I love it!
onlyluna chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
they've a baby? wow.. nice concept
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
please continue! i love it! poor Gaara Hinata doesn't remember him :(
Sam chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
The story's getting interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.
ppeach2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Hehehe this is very amusing it's funny but I like it can't wait till the next one.)
Number1Weirdo chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I feel bad for Gaara. He must feel vry sad because he wasn't loved as a child, and then when he got a loving wife, she gets amnesia and is scared of him now! Poor Gaara.. and Hinata for being scared. I hop that th baby's cry was only a baby. Baby's are sweet. But if a toddler is there, it kinda takes away from the romance between Gaara and Hinata. Well please update this amazing story soon! :D
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »