Reviews for The Benefits of Amnesia
winterkaguya chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Wow...things are getting very very interesting now, eh? Oh...a baby! No wonder Gaara's been grumpy lately...taking care of a baby! Hehehehehee...men seemed to have this problem everytime they're left alone with babies. Seriously, reminded me of a friend when she had to go outstation for a couple of days, her husband was horrified at the thought of taking care his infant son and I was laughing at his predicament! *laughs*

Anyways, great development there...update soon~
frogflower chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
baby! wonder who's...hehe. i personally like the scenes where you're describing the walk to her "room". the descriptions of the floors, doors, and flowers really creates a nice picture in my mind. but silly me; talking about door and floors when i should be talking about gaara and hinata.
Noname-Sali chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Oh dear god! Please tell me that they don't have a kid! :O She can't even remember her 14 birthday! I love the story and them having a baby would make it interesting ... and freaky!
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
do they have a child?

poor gaara..
Tek Sonay chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Oh DRAT, there's a baby! I wonder if it's Kankuro's . . .

And poor Gaara! Man, you sure know how to write a cliff-hanger! ~grins~ I am sincerely glad that you updated.
ya1ya chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
A BABY!

update soon!

And make your chapters longerr! It's too godd!

:D

I can't waitt!
megi52 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Ohh Noez! Not the dredded cliff hanger! :( HaHa! I loved this chapter and I'm eagerly awaitng the next exciting installment. I'm guessing the baby is Gaara's and Hinata's right? I wonder if she'll put two and two together? _

Waiting on more,

-Megi
EatYouEyes chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
*gasp*! thats all I can do.
ice vixen x nsi chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
OMG! No! a baby to. it's to much. You can't just leave it there. your awesome but so horrid. The amnesia thing was a really good idea and the way your going about letting her know things just leaves a reader wanting more and more. I wonder what a baby between them would look like. would it have her eyes and his hair or visa versa. The hyuuga seem to have a dominate eye gene so i would think at least the eyes would be like hers. Either way the wait will kill me. Please please update soon!... _~
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Ooh~ a baby~ O.O
Sepsis chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
They have a baby? oO

I liked the chapter..:)
FullStop chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
baby? they had kids? wow...

poor Gaara...he seems to be really upset~ hopefully can get to see what Gaara thinks about the whole situation. Can't wait for the next chap!
Pinky Bulma chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
they hav a baby? i really need an update soon!
The Love chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I dont know why, but i really hope they already had kids? Do they? And Hinata will be like "WHAT?"

Love the story. Hope she's not the obssessed Naruto girl. Cant wait for the next chap :D
Pinky Bulma chapter 2 . 1/28/2010