Reviews for Smoke and Ink
orange.leaf.hokage chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
OmG this was TOO cute!
I love how you actually managed to portray Hinata as dreamy and not quite present in the real world and hanabi is so scared of losing her. Hanabis ferocious love for hinata is adorable and her being a 'pest' at that dinner?
BAHAHAH Poor neji
HalfDrow chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
A sweet story :) Also, you have a good taste in books *nice guy pose*
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love fics with Hanabi and Hinata and this one just went to the top of my list. Thank you! It was really good.
ruikumo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is great! I love this AU Hyuuga family. It's just beautiful!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I read this a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely LOVED it! Unfortunately, I guess I didn't have the time to review such a wonderful piece of writing so I'm doing it NOW! I loved every bit of it! I love how you make Hinata sound like such a sweet dreamer. I tend to enjoy books a lot too and I love reading novels. I'm also a sucker for NejiHina pairing! I am so in love with this couple. I have been into them since I first watched them fight at the Chuunin exams! There was just something...about them...Sigh. I love your writing style it is just superb and exquisite! The way you delve deep into the characters' minds and how you showed their relationship blossom! I also loved reading about Hanabi. She is such a rare character that pops up. I liked how you made her funny and just so incredibly jealous of almost anyone who tries to get closer to Hinata! It makes sense. I hope to read more of this sort of family-esque fics in the future (preferably from you!) You did a great job!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
ah! poor hanabi! i feel sad for her, but i love the way the love story unfolds through her eyes. beautifulyl written, well done, and thank you! :)

fave line: "It's almost like a gameā€”one would spot the other from afar, and react in a manner more suited to a situation in which one was being charged by a particularly hungry bear, and positively flee in the other direction.

Yes, something has most definitely happened."

Absolutely priceless, that. :D
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I adore this! Absolutely fantastic! Write more. More nejihina. I loved how this was from hanabis perspective. I loved everything about this. Its funny all those authors and books you wrote are all in my sisters ridiculously large book collection.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
very good
K.a.R.a.Nature chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
THAT was BEAUUUUUUTIFUL~

Stunning writing piece :)

I personally thnk it's the best one-shot I've read yet! :D

Esp. since it's told from Hanabi's perspective.

U pulled it off RLLY smoothly!

I've always disliked it when authors make Hanabi a cruel, heartless little brat :(

Cuz I don't picture her as such.

I just picture her as sumone who has a diff way of expressing her love

Hinata's bookshelf is also MY dream bookshelf.

Tess was one of the saddest story I read :'(

Did I mention that u captured EVRYONE'S personalities perfectly?

Fanfics that have too much OC in personalities rely irk me.

KUDOS to you!

I'm a picky reader. :)

Hope I'll be seeing more NejiHina oneshots or evn series churned out by ur brilliance w/ writing!
xpaperlovex chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
hanabi is so sweet! you've portrayed her very well i can SO imagine her 'driving Neji up the wall' xD

and i love the relationship between Neji and Hinata too! you're a wonderful writer!
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is so adorably cute! I can actually imagine Hanabi doing things to drive Neji up the wall simply because she loves her sister. I LOVED this. Great job!

[And truth to tell, I would kill to have Hinata's bookshelf as well!]
Kaiyrah chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You know, it's been a long time since I've nearly been moved to tears by a story, but you managed to do it today. I see so much of myself in your Hanabi. As a younger sister who's seen both of her older sisters engaged and married off, I know exactly how it is to feel protective and possessive of them. Not to mention there's also that inevitable feeling of loneliness and abandonment, right before the the acceptance and feeling happy for them. Your portrayal of Hanabi is so clear and expressive; I can completely relate to her. And not to mention that the storyline between Hinata and Neji was lovely and heartwarming. Thank you for the wonderful read. )
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahahahaha! "horn-dog hands" lmao. this was hilarious!
Saskie chapter 1 . 3/20/2010