Reviews for Disintegration
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I am actually quite surprised to see any part of the Wizengamot taking Snape's side in this; one would think that the Trio could do as they wish, especially if Voldemort was gone. After all, were they not forgiven any Unforgivables in canon? You would think that her friends would sneer at her choice of partner, but consider Hermione the real victim (as indeed they seemed to in this story), and get the rest of society to go along with their interpretation of events. And the penalty offered Hermione seems quite harsh (unless some purebloods wanted to make an example of an uppity Muggleborn without seeming to). It seems unclear as to exactly what happened. Nicely ambiguous, and all that. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'm just surprised that Millicent Bulstrode didn't get a face full of canaries with the slur on Hermione's academics. Miss Granger does not suffer fools gladly. It was just as well that Snape intervened; though why acting as a teacher ought would cause trouble later on, I don't knwo.
Nan Helgeke chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
That is a really original approach.
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Now this is an angle I've never seen before. Leave it to you to find a completely new vision of the relationship between Snape and Hermione.

I shall wait patiently for more.
Nemesis chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow! It's difficult to find new SSHG plots, but you've managed to create one with this fic. I hope you keep writing HP fanfiction, b/c you'll have a reader in me.