Reviews for Reminiscence
Lazua chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I came across Reminiscence while reading your other story My Sister Rosalie, and decided to read Reminiscence after chapter 22 to see how the story would have ended if Bella died at that point. I liked how it gave insight to Rosalie's thoughts, and how all her emotions were laid bare since she withheld many of her thoughts in MSR. I also liked how Edward and the Cullens were mentioned. But my favorite thing about the story was seeing the after effects of Bella's death. How it affected Rosalie, and even Edward. It was a great contrast to how they previously acted and who they were. There's just so much love and regret; plus I'm a little bit of a sucker for angst.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I read this thing right after RLT. cried. Again. God, I feel like Bella I'm crying so damn much. I love you. Sigh. Beautiful. You reduce me to fragments. Can't form sentences. Do not compute.
A2463 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love it very much! Really love it!
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Holy wow! Why did I not see this piece earlier? Amazing how you had Rosalie analyze her choice of wording.

I still wonder though, are you going to update MSR or have you left it for good?
MurtaghIsNotInTheDarkAnymore chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Condor green chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Man I hope that MSR doesn't end like this.

But if it does I wouldn't mind, I just want to see more MSR before the end of the year.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey lil' g. :) Interesting AU fic of your fic.

Your simple style in this story did an amazing job conveying the emotions. It reminds me of what you did with Vasilii in Blackbird. But with Rosalie we feel something different. She has the will for very little these days and it's as if every word is spoken or thought with a lackluster sigh.

So for style, I really like this story. For content, not quite as much. I just don't have any patience for the steadfastness of the Twivamps. I read about them pining for things, and I want to scream "Get over it already!" But that's just my personal, flighty opinion and has nothing to do with the fact that you do a marvelous job keeping them true to their characterizations.

Mm-mm-mm, do I smell cookies baking?

-LiLa
Avarenda chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Well, this is almost as tragic as that semi hallucination Rose had of draining Bella dry in RLT. (At least im thinking it was RLT)

Almost.

Still pretty damn tragic though. I don't know how Rose or Edward would or could simply 'continue'. If you experience love in such an eternal way, it's a wonder they didn't pull an Edward and dash off to the Volturi.
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was heartbreaking.

I felt like I was riding a wave from the first sentence to the final sentence. Perfect.

Edward loved her? I have my doubts.

Rosalie's love seemed more real and I haven't even read the story or chapter this is based on.

Poignant seems lacking, but that's my thought on this short little one-shot. Rosalie delivers babies and sees her. Rosalie visits a coffee shop because it's what she liked. Rosalie sees a five-year-old little girl and it's her. To have loved someone so much their presence haunts every little nuance of your day?

It was just really sad to read this story.

Thank you for writing these feelings so well.

~Labbit
LightKeira chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Spirit Of The Pheonix: Ch 22 is the one with bella dreaming about animals & rosilies other victims, the chapter ends on a cliff hanger with bella bing strangled by her bedsheets.

This makes me beivle that this is Geophf reminising about that chapter and this is his alternate ending, as in what if rose was too late.

The was I see it here rose's needs have killed bela, not directly, but in going to hunt for herself she wasn't there to save her. I think that this possibility makes her feel almost afraid to feed a fear made worse by the knoledge that if she doesn't she'll bite bella anyway.

It's intresting to see that where edward protected bella when she didn't need it as well as when she did. in this age bella does need help to look after her self. And NOW I'm reveiwing the wrong story so I'll just go away
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Hmm, I can't remember what happened in Ch 22. But I'm thinking this is about Bella correct, and that maybe Rosalie spaced out and had (well not a dream since they can't sleep) but a version of what may happen. Poor Rose :( Edward...he didn't show much emotion...just 'oh'. That is such a terrible response to a person who is soo...devastated and depressed, who seeks some sort of comfort, understanding or relief.
massrie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow... Geophf,

I'm afraid this brought me to tears. I wanted Bella to die a more .. "noble" death.

Umn.. Death by Strangulation from a set of sheets is not quite noble.