Reviews for The Poveglian Vendetta
TheGhost129 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
When i saw the name 'Gabriel', I immenitdenly thought Supernatural.
anonymous chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
I really like this story, and the one that preceded it. Transformers and supernatural aren't seen together very often, and you wouldn't think it would mesh well, but you have handled it masterfully. The Decepticons are facing a threat that they are utterly helpless to fight, and this makes their fears that much worse. Having to rely on humans to help them fight this enemy must be terribly humiliating, and I'm not surprised the Cons want to kill them when their usefulness ends, but they may want to reconsider that option. Even if the current demon is exorcised from Frenzy and leaves the base, another one could just as easily take its place; there are real life examples of this occurrence. I also want to applaud the use of the scary scenes and paranormal happenings. Not only are they familiar, but you put a great spin on it considering that the victims are giant war mongering robots. Lastly, I think the reason this story is so scary is because for every single paranormal incident that occurs, I can think of multiple real life examples I have heard from people who were unfortunate enough to experience it first hand.
chasesane chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
love this fic. I love the way you write it.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
You must continue this. Continue this. Do it. Do it. Write more chapters. Post them up. Show us your magical storytelling skills. Do it. I implore you. DO IT! Please?! I really like this story a lot! Come on! I want to know what happens! Pleeeeeeease?! Pleasepleasepleaseplease?! I'll give you imaginary cookie...
Please? It's a very good story. Do it. Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiit... DO IT! Seriously, dude. Do it.
Solluxander Captor chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
I get Rumble's (and Frenzy's?) email address. ;3 Rumble is blue, Frenzy is red.
WolfSpiritFlower chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
I don't know if I've reviewed already or not, but I saw you were recently on line so I'm going to review right now. PLEASE UPDATE! I love your writing style and your overall plot development! So, yes, please update
shadow-dog18 chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
omg i so love this story even if i don't like ghost or horror soft but this story is so interesting to read the con's having to deal with a ghost on their ship anyways keep up the wonderful job on writing this story and i hope you update soon please since you haven't updated for a while.
Nuclear Chick chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Good chapters, and well done! I wish I could have reviewed earlier, but for some reason I've not been getting story notices. But oh, this is exciting! I hope you will get to add another chapter soon, this definitely a story I look forward to!
Celenas chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. You write both the genre and the characters fantastically. Even your OCs are great despite thinking otherwise. You really make them feel like they have fleshed out back stories that I would think they were borrowed from elsewhere if I weren't told they were original to this story.

I love the conflict between two frightening forces, because as much as you want to see the Decepticons as the protagonists, they're still pretty damn scary by their own right. I feel sorry for any human having to be in their presence.

I look forward to future updates and pray you have not forgotten this story because it is an absolute thrill to read.
Celenas chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Oh how I love Starscream's reaction to the ghost. Poor mech still hasn't a clue. Want to cause a commotion? Get the attention of one of the most dramatic bots of the lot. p

I adore the interactions between the cassettes. You show that they do care about each other in their own weird ways.

And high five for the chapter title reference, very fitting for this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
At last I managed to catch up to this XD Its an awesome story, I really o love it and wish that you update soon!
Supermoi chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Ghost chasing begins XD lets see the Decepticons start to chase shadows all over the Nemesis XD
Supermoi chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I really love to read this story... Its so very awesome! Ghosts stories TF is total win...
Supermoi chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Frenzy's possessed... oO This story, is I think I said it the first time I read it, is awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2012