Reviews for Only In My Dreams
hfspc chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Damn. I wish I could dream like that. I always manage to wake up before the "good" part. Drat. LMAO
DMC182 chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
yay! tear* He's happy! :D:D:D :P lost for words except WOW! thanks for posting!
DMC182 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I knew he needed a superhero name.. hm, Herohouse would be too obvious. i'll have to think about it... Oh btw i thought that chapter was bloody fantastic! x
DMC182 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
aw! I am quite scaried by the physco but i did infact just squeel at the last couple of lines there... making myself look like a wierdo.. :D
DMC182 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Ah! House to the rescue... Oh my gosh,, he should have a superhero name! :D:D
DMC182 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Aw... I love it... house sending flowers to Cameron, If only he would, I think he loves her deep down :)) He just chooses to ignore it ;)
Dreamingmew chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
i really enjoyed this story. but a sequel would be great, as i love to know what happens when they go back. Does she work for him, do they move in together and is there a kid in the works.
JBLovesSharks chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
m i love the idea of cameron being devilish and 'using' him while he sleeps. hot hot hot. awesome story :D
JBLovesSharks chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
i want to see the original version! please please please! hehe
JBLovesSharks chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
i love GnR *puts the song on* m. house totally needs to knock the dude one for. tho not with the cane. cane!smut is hot and i doubt he brought a spare ;)
JBLovesSharks chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
dun dun dun! heh i can't help but picture frasier from the self named tv show LOL. dr. crane
Limaccia chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
That was great! I always want more, but that was a good length for a story, with a nice tone. I look forward to whatever you're planning next
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Well, no complaints this time. All in all, the story was an enjoyable read.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
aww lovely ending. a very sexy ending too, but we love that ;)

an epilogue would be awesome, but i wanna see what this new one-shot is too!

Loved it

x
Woody2792 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Loved your ending, and can't wait to read those one-shots D