Reviews for Shinigami's Touch
lord-kurama chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Good story loved it... do complete it.
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Awesome fic. Though I have to say Naruto has much better stealth skills than that. He should not have been detected by any of the bandits, even in his orange jumpsuit. My evidence? Besides the fact at the beginning of Naruto he had evaded, at least, Chunin level ninja before Iruka, a chakra sensor found him. There is also the fact the snuck up on Kakashi, Zabuza, and Haku in their fight and hit Haku with a shuriken. Considering it was a stealth fight Kakashi and Zabuza were in their abilities had to be used to their outmost in order for them to survive. And Haku is skilled in silent killing techniques, as shown in flashbacks, and the fact he can pass as a hunter ninja. Some may say he was too far to be sensed, but if you asked a jonin like Kakashi where Sakura and Tazuna were he could tell you, from their breathing and chakra signatures, someone like Naruto should have been a beacon to them. Footsteps across a bridge covered in water, huge chakra reserve and low control in the midst of using a ninja technique to hide himself... He even snuck into Haku's ice attack with NO ONE noticing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
and it was turnin out to be such a good story
Apollymi28 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Oh man I can't believe you stopped making it. It was so good. So origional. I see it has been over a year so I can only presume you have stopped making it. What a pity. :( (crying)
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
this is pretty good but i kinda want to see if a naruto can get more people into his head by soul stealing and b if he can do something else
Hachichiyyin chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Definitely interesting ideas.
Hachichiyyin chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Interesting story. But you need to get beta'd. There are a lot of misspells.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this piece of fanfiction. The plot is mostly unique, with a few minor elements that are a bit cliche, but still done well.

I must admit the Sakura thing is a bit annoying, as though she obsessed over Sasuke, there was more to her than that, though I've read fics with all-out Sakura bashing, so I don't find it too annoying.

There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes ("thou" instead of "though", "looser" instead of "loser", for example) but I find the fic is worth reading anyways. Your writing style pulls me in.

Also, as the fic goes on I've noticed your formatting is improving, no longer a two inch thick paragraph, though there is still room for improvement. For example, when a person is saying a lot, it's correct to break it up like it was a paragraph.

I hope I don't sound like a nag or grammar Nazi, but I just thought some concrit might be appreciated to improve an already epic story. B)

May the plot bunnies be with you!
~KCE
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
hmm. A very solid story. My only two real points of irritation - little plot trails shown and never followed through with (example, the sentient sword. where's the sentience?) and general description & grammatical errors. A good beta, or a solid read-through with a spell-check would do wonders there. Some bits seem to come from nowhere, like the summoning of the crane. Did he practice summoning? when? did he meet any others? How exactly can he throw senbon accurately enough to put someone to sleep? we've never seen senbon use in cannon - did Haku teach him? things like that. At the same time, you do a fairly good job of piecing everything together, even if you're missing little connections and explanations here and there. The periodic asides to explain a particular ability or describe why exactly something works are very nice, and much appreciated. Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi come off a bit one-dimensional (moreso than even secondary characters sometimes) but there's so many fannon stereotypes to fill in the gaps that it's not a /huge/ issue. .. not really, anyway.
Anyway, a solid idea, with a different take on the 'training from Haku/Zabuza' angle which seems to have worked out nicely. The inclusion of other gods/superbeings is an interesting one, and the foreshadowing with Hachiman gave me another solid reason to stay interested. Just don't leave it a red herring, hmm?
... anyway, decent story, and I'm looking forward to the next update!
Questara chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Um, More please? Very good so far, excellent job of balancing him with letting Naruto grow stronger, without turning it into ZOMG! you're a Jounin!
kiyomos chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
interesting read if I do say so myself. following a plot line I have never seen before. cant wait till the real action starts!

Ja Ne!
DarkghostX chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I really like your story, I hope for more action soon as well as more eaten souls.
Mannasaki chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
You have a really well written story here! I really like your fighting scenes too. Too many people just have theyr characters throwing around high level techniques without considering the basics.

Really enjoyed it so far! Hope you update soon!
DarkghostX chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Overall I really like the idea for this story, I hope you see it through till the end.