Reviews for There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 1 . 2/6
Loved it. You have such a beautiful writing style!
BushwellFanNYC chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
WOW!
purplebluepink chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
that was just amazing
samluvsfreddie11 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was so beautiful. You certainly have a talent.
Wishing for Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh My Gosh! I would totally marry... your stories! But seriously you are trueky amazing. I have reviewed on your stories more than any other author. This story was hoestly beautiful. I usually get kinda annoyed when authors put Sam as this girl who's physically abused and pathetic and those authors usually completely forget about the funny Sam that we all know of! But you were able to give her a hard life, make her cry, and still give room for her to consider wether shewas getting carried by a rapist or Jesus! You really are an amazing author!
JasmineJasmineJasmine chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was so amazing. I've read a lot of Seddie stories, but this is the only one I've favorites.

Simply amazing.

That's the only way I can describe it.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Absolutely adorable. Loved it!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Beautiful little one-shot. I felt it showed the close relationship (and growing closer) of Sam and Freddie, while both of them were still pretty in-character, though a little older. I loved the chemistry, and how you showed how much the characters cared without overdoing it with words- because Freddie and Sam aren't really the lovey-dovey types.
The ending was perfect- the line Freddie quoted from the song (which was a great choice) fits these two to a T. My favourite parts included-
"I didn't run away! My mother kicked me out, alright? Are you happy?" I said, my voice crumbling. His features softened, "Are you happy?"

He took a step toward me, "Of course I'm not happy."

"Fuck, turn around," I told him as tears lapped at the inside of my eyelids. "You're not allowed to see me cry."

But he ignored me and pulled me into his arms anyway. I didn't even have the strength to struggle. Once again, the bastard knew just what I needed, and I sobbed into the soft leather jacket.

"Don't worry Sam, this can be our little secret," he whispered, rubbing my back.

But I couldn't make that connection with him, not after recent events, "I thought we told Carly we wouldn't keep secrets from her?"

But he just kissed the top of my head gently, once again ignoring my word-vomit, "Look, get back in the car. I'll figure something out. Let's just…drive for a while."

In that voice he could have said, "Let's go sprint through a minefield," and I would have done it, barefoot. But instead, I just nodded, and slid into the car through his door.
and
"Thank you," I whispered. "Thank you for everything. I know I don't say it often, but, you're really kind of amazing."

He chuckled, and I felt it in his chest. He must have thought I was delusional. That's always a good sign.

I still hadn't asked where we were stopped, and I didn't plan on it. Slowly, I drifted back to midway between consciousness and oblivion. He must have thought I was asleep, because his hand took mine, and I squeezed it, knowing it still wouldn't give me away.

His breathing got heavy, and I heard him whisper, "I love you Sam."

I tried not to jump away from him. In an instant, I went through every known connotation of the word, every possible meaning of the phrase, while still pretending to be asleep. But the way he said it. The vulnerable way he choked it back…

He loved me.
aussiemma chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i luff this! 3

you are effin amazing!
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wonderful!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Liked it, it was awesome. That is what Freddie is to her. A light that guides her path. Great job.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
what a well-done One-Shot you should be proud :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Very nice. You did a excellent job, especially bringing all their secrets into this, and the way Freddie said he loved her. Great job at writing one-shots!
Lanter chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
“it wouldn’t hurt to have a few more earthly years in these bodies. Especially when he seemed to be working out.”

““Please, let me get what I want. Lord knows, it would be the first time.’

I loved both of those lines, in fact I loved the whole fic. This had a beautiful flow to it, well done.
SarcasmIsMyBestFriend chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
enjoyable you should be pleased with this