Reviews for Hard Truths
dksaga chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Well done again. Seriously well done.
And as usual, you have Rush down, totally. I can hear him saying every word you write for him.

Thank you for this ...
Mongoose Peasant chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story! Well done :)
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Another great one. You have their actions and reactions spot on.
Carambar chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love it! Maybe a little to dramatic with Rush, but we'll see on the next episodes!
planet p chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Sad, mostly just sad.

And you know, though it was from Chloe’s POV, I personally didn’t find that it went into enough depth in explaining her motivations. But that’s just me, I’ll take hours of rambling to explain something most of the time. And, yeah, I pretty much need that to understand stuff sometimes.

Maybe some more back story? Maybe that might have made it clearer for me? Maybe… I don’t know; I’m rambling.

I guess it’s silly to try to explain; it’s your story, not mine.

Maybe she was just being realistic from her point of view; they’re not exactly best friends. Still, he did tell her, didn’t he? She’d wonder why, wouldn’t she?

Will there be a follow up?
Lillz chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow, u know, i could actually picture them having this sort of conversation. wicked, and very well done :)

and is it me, or do her final thoughts simply reinforce and prove everything that he said, his entire opinion of her? very well done

love it!

J
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Wow. That was amazing. Very well written. I love Chloe's emotions, Rush's reactions, the whole dialogue is great. Great, great story.
EllieV chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ah, gotta love the 'Me' Generation ... not. My favourite line is 'Problem was, he could do silence a lot better than she could.' And that's the thing: that she needs an audience and she's with someone who simply doesn't care. Perfect ending, of course, because it exemplifies exactly what Rush was talking about. Eli *does* whine; he spent most of the three parts of Air whining, as the most obvious example. Poor little Eli; poor little Chloe. At least, he gave her something to think about, if only for the five minutes it lodged in her brain. Cruel, I know.