Reviews for Missing
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
so sad so far. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
gr8 stry! update soon!
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story so far! Please please update soon! :) And love their daughter's name ;)
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Looks Like It's Going To Be A Good Story! Update Soon!
Crazy-Ninja-Chick chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw that is so sad, please update soon
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
holy crap! while reading that and seeing ziva taking comfort from gibbs & not her husband was pissing me off a bit. she should have gone right to tony not to gibbs! regardless, have seen this situation once and hope to god never again. the wife went directly to the husband after talking to the police. kid got taken from my duaghters schoolclass from a relative. but for 3 days the kid was missing the partents were a mess, the wife clung to the husband like velcro, the grandparents were trying to comfort them both but it was the parents clinging to each other not outside the family. other than that the story start is a very good one. by the way the gibbs story at bedtime was great, hope maybe you can expand that later chapters so we can see how the gibbs fairytale comes to life :) thanks again for good start to a story
zats chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very well written, but I hate that their child was kidnapped by some unknown unisub. Bring her back quickly, I can't stand to see Tony/Ziva suffer. More soon please.
lamersammy chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i think i have decided i will not continue this story, seeing that there is still a lot more to explain and i don't really know how to continue it. sorry to disappoint some of you! :/
lostie21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh, poor Tony and Ziva. It must be horrible knowing that your little girl is out there and not knowing if she is ok. And poor Tali for being all alone without her parents. I'm really interested to read this story. :D
gg123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
cool story
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh my gosh that was so sad at the me tear .please continue!
Aimee chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Just a thought-wouldn't Ziva have just gotten out of bed to investigate. Mossad office and NCIS investigator that she is, I can't see her acting the scared wife waking her husband to investigate a noise. Or are you going to explain that later? -Sorry I can't sign in now, but I'll check the next chapter.
ninjacat5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This sound like a really good story! Please update soon!
just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is a great story so far! I feel so bad for Tony, Ziva and Tali. Your writing is great. Update as soon as possible, please.