Reviews for The Broken Christmas
sweetprincipale chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Amazing and enjoyable, thank you.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Wonderful so far. I would have liked more dialogue form River, but that's just me and my wordy little self. Thank you for writing such a great piece, I'm off to read more!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Fantastic job.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love it. Love that they didn't hear or see Kaylee.
reaverattack chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Hehehe! This story made me so happy!
michelann chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was really cute. I liked the whole seduce and surrender Christmas sexin.
Dherea chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Sexy, disturbing in it's violent erotism and amusing as hell. Mal's reaction was predictable, but Zoe and Inara's was too funny. Especially after her cabin was "defiled". I was literally laughing out loud at certain points (not good at 3am!) the bit with Kaylee and the toy Santa was priceless. Great job!
The Frisky Firelily chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Ok, super belated but here nonetheless - loved this, especially River feeling sad about ruining Christmas...and the smut...whoo boy...the smut!

So excited to see where the sequel goes, the first part took on even more meaning considering the ramifications! Awesome story :)
DTS Guru chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Hey Luv. Finally had time to read this. I loved it. I like the premise, it's completely believable. Love Jayne trying to get away but finally giving in. But my favorite part? The fact that Jayne is completely naked for the majority of this story. The idea of him being stuck in Inara's shuttle, sans clothes, while everyone tries to convince Mal not to kill him, has me grinning like a fool.
Lilith chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
*still laughing* OMG I LOVE it. Just for the fact that Jayne and River can't stop having sex. Whether in the mess or INARA'S shuttle they still can't keep their hands off each other. LOL, too damn funny.
JeanGenie93 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I love your smut :D
basaltone chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Hot, but weird. Very, very weird. Weirdly hot? I guess that describes Jayne and River. We know we shouldn't root for them, but we just can't help ourselves. Thanks.
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
The baby won't sleep tonight so I thought I would give this a re read and figured I should leave a review. Cause I loved the naughty, dirtiness of this little piece...

This is such raw Rayne...which sometimes those two need. But you still had the little tender moments which really make the two of them work.

Anyhoo, this is good readin' even on the second, third and fourth times through...
legggate chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I really liked this fic. It made me laugh alot.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
OMG! That was awesome! I normally don't like the idea of Jayne and River, but that was perfect!