Reviews for The Lungo Drom
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
So they out married right?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Lucinda Watson chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm not all too familiar with the "TinTin" stories, but I've enjoyed reading this. I am a traveller living in Canada and I also write. Don't stop writing. You have a natural talent.
ellabella300 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Awww! Such a sweet story! Love it!
crayonsruletheworld chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
everything's really excellent and accurate so far, except one little note - modern pop music wasn't a genre then.
bluelotus chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
hi,i read this story and it was probably one of the best Tintin story ive read. just a small question will you write a sequal? im just wondering what would happen next.
thanks, bluelotus
FossilQueen1984 chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Awww, this is so sweet. Well done! Glad to see another Star Wars aficionado writing Tintin stories. This story inspired me to write a few of my own. Please take a look? :)
Miss Pookamonga chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
I was lurking over this fic a while back but I never actually read through the whole thing until now - and I have to say, this is the best Tintin fic I have read so far. It's hard to write a fic with an OC love interest WELL, but you managed to make Miranda likeable as well as making the romance between her and Tintin very believable. Honestly, your prose is absolutely beautiful, and I was completely immersed in the descriptions and the story. You made Miranda such a lovely character that after reading this she seems almost like part of the original canon - the way you wrote her made her fit in perfectly. Also the way you wrote Tintin falling in love with her was one of the most adorable things I've ever read (lovestruck Tintin is just so CUTE), and it was completely in-character too. As a hopeless romantic, I would love it if there were a sequel. I know I'm the millionth person to ask that, but this is such an excellent story that I would hate to not read more about Tintin and Miranda's exploits :)
Krazy Katieness chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
AWWWWW! Sooo CUTE! LUVED IT! do u have a seaqul? If not then PLZ MAKE ONE!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
This was honestly one of the most beautiful fan fictions I have ever read. Everything about your story was simply breathtaking! Your writing style...your flawless characterization...the perfect tone with which you were able to write a first person POV story... The romance between Tintin and Miranda was perfect and you managed to weave a fairy tale both sparkling and realistic. I am utterly amazed. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent; I really enjoyed your story! :)
dollyx3yarie chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
WOW . I am speechless... This story was so beautiful and sweet. At times, I cried and at others I laughed my butt off! This was amazing, i cant even write a coherent review and Im sorry *hangs head* please allow me to be selfish and request a sequel! I read The Castafiore Emerald right after I finished readinf this and you got every little detail right *sigh* im rambling and I love you and thank you .
Ace Reader chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
I couldn't stop reading this was so good! I wish you had other Tintin fanfics you are a very talented writer. Great job!
Night-Weaver369 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
I'm starting to really fall for this story, and I was thinking, and the more I thought, the more this story began to resemble "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding. Check it out when you get the chance, I think it's an almost match!
blarglemuffin chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
What a beautiful story. Gorgeously written. Best Tintin fic I have read so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Cool. Can u do one Tintin story based on the film plz with an oc