Reviews for Lives Will Change
krisaku chapter 63 . 3/11
That made my heart break ...dang their bond as sister and best friend are strong and Rin remind me of Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura (just in your AU)
krisaku chapter 61 . 3/11
Awww I have a feeling that Rin has PTSD _
krisaku chapter 52 . 3/11
Every interaction of these characters in your story is awesome by awesome what I meant is they are not out of character ! Even this is AU . I also love hiw you make Rin as Kagome's sister! They're freaking adorable!
Sophie chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
If I had been Kagome at that time, I would have smirked and bowed or something, then walked off. With the message of: I am TOTALLY awesome!
brit-sama chapter 67 . 11/30/2015
I'm probably very late on this but pleas continue lives will change
brit-sama chapter 58 . 11/29/2015
My face when Inuyasha and Kagome kissed
littlemisssugarplum chapter 67 . 10/1/2015
Wow, I don't normally review, but I love this story too much not to. Just wanted to tell you how much I loved reading every chapter of this story :) super sad that you stopped writing just before Rin and Fluffy's date tho ;-; anyway, I hope you're still writing stuff! Great story!
Guest chapter 67 . 5/28/2015
This story is amazing! I love it I hope u update this and By The Candlelight soon I really really really want to know what happens next since you left it at such a great and nerve-racking cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 67 . 5/28/2015
This story is amazing! I loved it I hope you update this story and By The Candellight soon you left it in such an amazing clifhanger that I really really really want to know what happens next!
kagomuyash chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Why didn't y finish the story lives will change you left it unfinished lik a clift hanger
Guest chapter 67 . 1/27/2015
Why didnt you finish this story
amaya chapter 49 . 8/12/2013
Omg i love this fanfiction its so cool and the story is awesome lol this is now my fav fanfiction LOL
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Omg
I like this story like...like...like how much i love belgium chocolate
Haha
P/s i really like belgium chocolate
Purplediamon chapter 61 . 9/3/2012
This was an awesome chapter, I absolutely loved the ending. It was amazing and I loved how there thoughts were so similar
Purplediamon chapter 51 . 8/28/2012