Reviews for Harry's Training
Jessie Brooke chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
really cool concept, and I really enjoyed the interactions between the three professors.
Larisa chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I agree :)

Thi way is much more realistic :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
cute...liked it
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Well-if an eleven year old child is going to be put into those situations in the first place, then it's only right to help him out a bit.

I bet everyone was surprised when all that Parseltongue came out about the snake, though...
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really like how you portray Snape; he really does care about Harry (a little, if anything) in my opinion. Great chapter!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This is wonderful. I love Minerva summing up Harry's abilities - or lack of them - so quickly, and the snide remarks about the consequences of growing up in the Muggle world.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
WOW! Brilliant FirstYear! You always see things a bit different than others, and that is what I enjoy while reading your fics! Great, truelly amazing. I loved the professors, great characterisation and I loved the way you explained things. The line about Lupin drawing a map was hilarious (the great old Marauders Map... :) and I loved the conversation between Albus and Minerva.

A fav.
arwenae chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I like it. They're very nicely written, and really very believable, although I'm not sure quite how much talking back to Dumbledore MM would do in front of SS, but that's just splitting hairs, really. Like I said, I like it, and I also like the fact that some of these situations didn't exactly go as the teachers had planned...