Reviews for Táncol?
aster-bunny-bee chapter 6 . 4/22
akh... so cute... XD
and just to know that before I read this fic, I already knew there's a sequel to it and it's angsty, am I right?
I'm looking forward to it, really :)
thank you for the heartwarming story. I love them both and more when they got together
aster-bunny-bee chapter 4 . 4/22
ah, what is this? at first you thought 'how cute the cooking-things are!' and at the end just 'how depressing...'
I like angstier story, sadly :") so I'm sorry for liking this chapter more than others, Gil. not in a way to saw you got depressed or something, really! :")) I love u
and thank you for writing these down, author-san :)
it's really well-written and I enjoyed reading every bits of this fic :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
Aww I love this! My OTP dreams have come true! Thank you so much for all your hardwork.
Shipping Potato chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I SHIP IT SOO SOOOO SOOOOOO MUCH! Lovely story, Pruhun ftw! :)
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
i love this story too much...
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Poor gilbert...!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
pft
hells kitchen... thats not prussias kitchen, thats whereever they make school lunches!
good job~~~
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
pft
any translator you find online is bad
but good job on this chapter!
(cant read german so i have no idea if its correct or not...)
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
OMG...IM CRYING
Kassy chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
I AM LOVING THIS! I LOVE HOW YOU USE REAL LIFE EVENTS
roughdiamond5 chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
My god, I enjoyed myself so much reading this. It makes it all the better to know that this was a true story. You do Gilbert perfectly - a wonderful balance of cocky and serious and goofy - and Elizabeta's quite good too, a clear best friend. Definitely worth passing up my homework to read!
Keiri12 chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Awwwwww~ So adorables! Which only made the sequel oh so much more painful v.v Late review on my end due to technical issues, but they are just so cute here~ Wonderful job.