Reviews for Táncol?
I laughed.
Madeline-chan09 chapter 6 . 6/11
Yay!
Ren J chapter 6 . 5/10
It's so obvious! It's so obvious! That's why I was gigling and smiling all the time while reading this. Good job dear! Two tumbs up!
Demigirl007 chapter 6 . 5/7
That so sweet( pun intended)! I'm such a sucker for these kind of stories. I love the song and part where Prussia say the secret ingredient is love. * insert fangirling and squealing*
Essie7198 chapter 4 . 4/22
How old was Gil when they died?
callmeasinnercallmeasaint chapter 4 . 2/3
I loved this chapter! The flashbacks were amazing! You characterized the child versions of Prussia and Hungary very well. I especially loved when Gilbert was like West has been put under a spell called "naptime", that actually made me laugh out loud. Love this story you've done a really great job!
Jade14Brioche chapter 6 . 1/19
I love you. This is so adorable! *fangirls*
marshababy33 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
He doesn't want her to help make the desert because everything is for her, and he doesn't want her to talk to his friends for the same reason! He also is asking for her help for the same reason! Duh!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
"Das wird schwer" means "which is difficult"
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Yay! This was adorable Milady (or mi'lord)! I loved reading this story. I, however, am a few years late, non? I don't suppose I could answer to you author's notes. I still thank you for this story, it was great.
Far thee well! Mayhaps one day I'll delve into your other stories, but for now, I must dig up old fictions that have gone long unchecked.
-your guestiful.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
-squeel- ah fanfiction.
Into an unbound darkness I fly!
Into the next memory, I read.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I cannot begin to tell you the immense craving you gave me.
I could go for some cake. You're really great at writing! This isn't a sloppy mess- your grammar is in tip-top shape and the story is captivating! Excellent work.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
:D this pleases the reader. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Yay! I love this ship quite a bit, and your fanfiction seems to be well-written! Exciting to say the least. I shall continue forward!
Verbally Inescapable chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Well… Elizaveta couldn't ask Alfred or Arthur even if she wanted to, they're going together *devilish smile*
And secondly… I would like that YouTube video :O how long did it take anyway?