Reviews for As sweet as Swiss chocolate
Ha chapter 1 . 2/11
This was... this so cute... My heart. /explodes
Rhapsodia.Laire chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
FUCKIng LOVE THIS! SO CUTE!
omgsogood chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
How many cartradges? Six... Lol i think i just died!
Takhrenixe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow. I don't think any other story I've read has managed to convert me into shipping a couple so quickly and completely. This was really well-written; I was sad when it ended because it was so good, I wanted to keep reading forever. Nicely done.
-Nix
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this!
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Switzerland x Italy? Another pairing you have converted me to! I never thought that this pairing could be so sweet, especially considering Switzerland actually shoots at Italy in canon.
Wicked Winter chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awww, so cute!
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
A-FUCKING-MAZING! Pffff, shower sex. 3 TIMES! I laughed. XD I'm not suprised though, I mean he's Italy! Which makes him the best lover, and that comes aliong with some extremely kinky shite. And looks like he can argue that Hell is not where the Swiss are the lovers, no? Poor Prussia though! (Was laughing the whole time.) Ahhh, It's 5:30am. ...I should sleep... XD Well, I'm going to bed happy! XD
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*gets starry eyed* So sweet. Switzerland's love of guns and shooting is amazing. Prussia and Germany both getting shot at is an amusing mental image. And Chibitalia getting mistaken for a girl is gold.
SexySpectrum chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"He still speaks that horrible potato–lover language, but I share his attitude towards the kraut–bastards!"

huh...huh... huuuh... .b-b-b-b-buuut n-n-n-noo! Seriously, there's four part in Switzerland German/french and italian! (and romanche, but I've never heard a single person speak it. And I live here since I'm born ahahah)... And we all hate each others, so, when you're french-swiss and you read this, I promise, all your hair of your body RISE! :D

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story :D And they relationship somewhat make sense. great job!

-heaaaarts-
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love you!

I read your work in LJ! you introduced me to Switzerland X N. italy. I owe you my happiness right now!
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
...I have fallen for this couple...
chibimeli chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
thank you for writing this, it was a very nice story! ;_;
black-hurt17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
waaaaaaaaa so good, i loved this! :p drool, who knew swisita was sooo good
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*happy sigh* I wish I could write this type of length and quality; my drabbles are ridiculously short. I have to work hard to reach your skill of awesome! Brilliant as always StarsOfYaoi-sama!