Reviews for Before and Beyond the Beginning
Skeletona chapter 17 . 1/28
Another chapter? Actually loving this story, the characters aren't ooc, they're bloody perfect! Well done! Please carry this on!xoxoxoxo
NaLu-GrayZa chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Henry chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Shenzi and Scar can be a lot closer...if you wanted them to. It's fan fiction after-all, who is it to say there isn't one.
Henry chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Author you need to stop OVERLY obsess with one million reviews you are not going to get them over day. Suggestion: add some dark humor to the story. It still too Disney like.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
You want millions of reviews? 68 so far, they'll keep coming...

I found the end of this quite sad, I love the story so far, I can't wait to read the end :D
Bokmal14 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I can't give you two million reviews all by myself, but IF I was able to give as mant as I want, it would be infinity. Because this is awesome in more ways than one.
TheGuardianKnux chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Watched the Lion King lately and I am loving this story so far! I was a tad confused in the beginning and some parts were a little unclear but, all I needed to do was get use to your style of narrative, (For I haven't read in either 3rd person ominiciant or 1st person in a small while, so I only needed to adjust to it and the plot is very gripping! Bravo!)

I'll try to leave as many reviews as I can! Good work!
Hyenas United chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Yay they get to eat
96DarkAngel chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
PLEASE DON'T SAY IT'S DEAD! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS!
Huzzah Kid chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
This is the best Lion King fanfic I've ever read! You did a great job on getting all the characters right, I love your writing style, and the whole thing just seems to be awesome over all. I really hope that it isn't dead and that you update it again sometime. I need more awesome, darnit!
Waffle chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Are you ever planning on updating this?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
I really hope this fic gets updated again someday, it's awesome! 8D
Schweetpea1870 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
this story is SO GOOD! i can't stop reading! i love how you incorporated the hyena's story into the main plot of the first lion king, almost like lion king 1 & 1/2. this really could be the plot of another lion king sequel: TLK 4: Be Prepared all the way! this story is BEAST. if you don't update soon, i'll probably cry! do it for the fans! :D
D4rK Sid3 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Excellent fic you have here. I like the way you relate the story so far, matching the events of the original movie while you add spice to their lives...and I like your Ed a lot! It's interesting to see how the characters have shaped over since the beginning, and still developing in time. And now...the dark era has begun, it's time for Scars reign...I cant wait for that.

Well then till next chapter then, take care.

From Venezuela

D4rK
Arynia chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Brilliant story, please update soon!