Reviews for Before and Beyond the Beginning
Twistedlionstories chapter 19 . 6/11/2020
I hope this fic gets updated since I'm interested in dynamic between Shenzi and Scar since one of those look between your fingers sorta of situations
LadyDetia chapter 19 . 3/6/2018
This is the best Hyena trio story I have ever read! Is thete more coming? Shenzi and Banzai haven't mated yet so I hope so.
Elsa chapter 6 . 1/22/2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT PUZZLE FOR AGES! DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHICH ISSUE THE STORY ABOUT SHENZI GETTING TRAPPED BY THE FLASH FLOOD IS IN? IF YOU DO PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA WATTPAD MY USERNAME IS ElsatheBookAcorn
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2017
hahaha! Chukizi is funny!
All Hail King Scar chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
Please write more! This story is good! Its great! Its awesome! Ive only seen one other backstory for the hyenas as good as this one, so pls pls pls pls pls pls pl pls write more!
Amberflame805 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
You are the best hyena writer I've ever seen!
Amberflame805 chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Aw... that was so cute!
Amberflame805 chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
You are a great writer
Amberflame805 chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
That was very well written!
I LOVED IT!
Soph E. C chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Another chapter? Actually loving this story, the characters aren't ooc, they're bloody perfect! Well done! Please carry this on!xoxoxoxo
NaLu-GrayZa chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Henry chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Shenzi and Scar can be a lot closer...if you wanted them to. It's fan fiction after-all, who is it to say there isn't one.
Henry chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Author you need to stop OVERLY obsess with one million reviews you are not going to get them over day. Suggestion: add some dark humor to the story. It still too Disney like.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
You want millions of reviews? 68 so far, they'll keep coming...

I found the end of this quite sad, I love the story so far, I can't wait to read the end :D
Bokmal14 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
I can't give you two million reviews all by myself, but IF I was able to give as mant as I want, it would be infinity. Because this is awesome in more ways than one.