Reviews for Before and Beyond the Beginning
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
I really hope this fic gets updated again someday, it's awesome! 8D
Schweetpea1870 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
this story is SO GOOD! i can't stop reading! i love how you incorporated the hyena's story into the main plot of the first lion king, almost like lion king 1 & 1/2. this really could be the plot of another lion king sequel: TLK 4: Be Prepared all the way! this story is BEAST. if you don't update soon, i'll probably cry! do it for the fans! :D
D4rK Sid3 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Excellent fic you have here. I like the way you relate the story so far, matching the events of the original movie while you add spice to their lives...and I like your Ed a lot! It's interesting to see how the characters have shaped over since the beginning, and still developing in time. And now...the dark era has begun, it's time for Scars reign...I cant wait for that.

Well then till next chapter then, take care.

From Venezuela

D4rK
Arynia chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
Brilliant story, please update soon!
Niche Eenhoorn chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
Found this fic through the TVTropes website, and I've enjoyed reading it a lot! :)

Hope to see some more chapters coming up!
kataang160 chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
This is awesome. I love Shenzi/Banzai! Can't wait for you to update again.
XxlKairalxX chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
I officially in Love with the couple Shenzi/Banzai

WolvesHunt101 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
Wow... Great story! Read it all in one sitting :D

And guess what! I'm your 1 millionth reviewer! (Okay maybe like 900, 947 short.)

Anyway, I hope you update soon, this story is great and not too many errors. I don't want to be one of those reviewers who gets you to change your story (I hate that : !) but I would love to see what happens to them after Simba's return or do Banzai and Shenzi (and ed, bless him :3) get their happy ending? I hopexx
CadyD chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Very good so far! This was a pretty creative concept and way to throw Shenzi, Banzai and Ed together the way you did. I'm going to continue reading tomorrow though, and I'll probably review again.
Randomdamsel chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
"One exceedingly well choreographed explanation of an evil plot later..."

HAAAAAAAAAA-HARDY HAR HAR!

Oh, that was good. xD Your sarcasm is priceless.

It's nice to finally see a bit o' Lion King canon, how it incorporates into your fiction! Nice update!
JazzQueen chapter 15 . 1/3/2011
Hey Breech did you know that jackals were the original idea for being Scar's henchmen?Yes,I can see why they changed it to hyenas because I could defiantly be more afraid of a hyena than a besides jackals are very wimpy and more like scavengers than hyenas did you know that the hyenas at one point in time were all going to be Tommy Chong had been casted for the role then there would be no Shenzi.
The chief chapter 16 . 1/2/2011
This is a masterpiece. Please were more Lion King fan fiction.
tearthgrrl chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
*sigh* You are but to be reckoned with at romance. Especially the 3rd-last sentence. Again I have nothing but good things to say about this chapter, but I'll keep it short.

As always, top-notch.
Girl Holding a Paperback chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
Really. That's it. I just spent two hours reading this story. Two hours. And now there's no more. Nothing. So thank you for making me sad and addicted to this story. Thank you very much. So, since you made me so very sad, you have to update soon. See my logic? Ah, it sparkles.
tearthgrrl chapter 15 . 12/14/2010
This was great. A nice portrayal of one of the best scenes in the movie. Shenzi's stone-cold hatred after her injury? I doubt even 5 lions would wanna tango with that.

Top notch.