Reviews for Sweet Silver Lining
Hope's Survival chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
omg this was soooo cute! i loved it!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Really good fic, I really enjoyed and I will start the sequel soon.
ban-chan100 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
yaaaay i loved it it was great to read but i shised there was more of sherlock/watson. THANK YOUUUUU
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Yay! Watson is so paternal, it's adorable. I'm glad to see that Sophie isn't screaming bloody murder anymore. God knows Holmes couldn't handle her alone. I also like the explanation at the end as to why Mary and John were together. Very nice.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
How funny! I love this pairing and Sophie... oh ho ho. I hope she starts liking Watson soon. WATSON IS AWESOME, SHE BETTER RECOGNIZE.
Aliyela chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
I really enjoy this story from beggining to the end. They're so cut ! And I like the fact that, for once, Holmes and Watson are described in a established relationship. Brings us a lil' change !
Shadow Cat17 chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
So cute!
CeilingNinja chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
SUPER CUTE! I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to more from this universe.

-Nyx
capitaine soffye chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
Oh it's finished! Man!

I didn't quite get it, did they go back to Baker Street at the end? Anyway, this was brilliant, you should write sequels ;)
capitaine soffye chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
I feel sorry for Watson! Even if he does love Holmes, Mary rejected him and married this other geezer!
Stick-Em-Up-Punk chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
OMG! I can't believe my favourite story has finished, I wanted it to go on forever! I'm so glad it had a happy ending though :D such a great story! Thank you for writing it :)

Oh and the wedding one-shot? that so has to happen! :D
raven612 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Aww this was so cute, and I would so love if you wrote about the interrupted wedding scene! I will so be looking for it and I simply cannot wait for the sequel to this story, it was amazing! Great job!
Stark's Heart chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Amazing job! I freaking love this story. I'm just sad that it's over.

I apologize for not being able to review the last couple of chapters but I simply had to review this one.

I love this chapter. I'm glad Holmes and Watson were able to get Sophie back and finally beat up Botts. I love the happy ending and I'm glad everyone, including Irene, is okay.

A sequel would be awesome. I would also love to see the wedding scene! :D
iRawrzX3 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Aw. Wonderful, wonderful story. :]

Too bad you're not continuing. :[

Hoping for a sequel soon :D
PyschoPyro chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
lol I wanna have Sherlock's baby :P

GREAT story, it was different and sophie is so lovable :)

I'm excited for a sequel! :)