Reviews for To Riddle Alone
epsilon fan chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
I know it's been a while, and I'm not sure if you'll even get this, but I loved your story (as well as both endings)! I have a big favor to ask (beg really)... Could you write a Jessica/Epsilon story? One-shot, chapter, any rating, whatever you want... Anyway, I know you're busy and have a life, by I just thought I'd check, considering your the best writer of all things Epsilon! :)
Jinx313 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
thank you soo much for writing this, as soon as i finished the book i was like 'omg there has to be a sequel' and reading this has given me that sequel so thank you again :D
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Just as good as the first version. The transitions were seemless and it flowed very nicely. I don't know if I've said this before but I'm considering this the official sequel to Riddles of Epsilon and am probably going to consider this chapter cannon though the other one is probably a lot more realistic. :)
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Wonderful conclusion! I'm sad that it's the conclusion though. I'm going to miss getting really happy every time I see a new chapter poasted. :) But anyway, I thought that the confrontation scene was perfect although I really want to know what it would have been like involving Epsilon *grin* please? Great conclusion. Phenomenal.
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
I cannot wait to see what her father has to say about her wandering off in the middle of the night! Great chapter as always sorry I've been a bit slow on the review uptake but that's only because I've been on vacation the past couple of weeks completely deprived of a computer. I look forward to your next installment as always.
Dragonkit chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I just found your fic, and I'm glad I did. Your story is amazing and your writing flows just like the original book. I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next! Riddles of Epsilon is one of my favorite books, and I'm so glad that one of the few fanfictions for it is SO incredible well done. I eagerly await the next chapter!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Suspence! I need to know what happens next!

Good work keep it up!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Fantastic and brilliant as always. Keep going I REALLY want to know what happens next!
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
The action was very well described and my heart was pounding. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon, please!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
You left it at a cliff hanger. Darn it! I can't stand those things. Anyway, this just keeps getting better. Update soon I can't wait to see what Epsilons clue is!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I'm glad I made a difference and helped you finish this. It's just as enticing as the original story, I can't wait to see what happens next. It's amazing what you've come up with for the riddles. I know I wouldn't be able to put that stuff together not without at least eighteen years of planning first. I have to admit though that the cramped paragraphing makes it hard to read but I will adamantly stay with you to the end of this story. It's too good to leave alone.
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Okay this is one of the best FanFictions I've ever read. It definately does the story justice too. As I was reading I felt like you were actually Ms. Morton-Shaw and that it was the actual sequel to the book. I'm serious keep writing this because I love it! 3 I'm favouriting it and please update soon kay?
Noniplod chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Wow, I absolutely love this fic! 3 Whilst I was reading it, I actually forgot it was a fan fic and not an actual sequel (Though, I think it totally should be 3). You've really got the characters spot on, with Jess and Epsilon just perfect 3

Keep up the great work! 3
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
i loved this chapter. The action, the description, it all flowed perfectly. Definitely can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
This is getting really good. I like how you're speaking like Jess more and more in every chapter. Update soon, please!