Reviews for Rise of Darkness
Can't wait for the continuation. Hope Zechs can pull through
Great story so far bro! Hoping for an update soon. I was wondering if you coul write an awesome field battle once Zechs is ready again.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/8/2013
I wonder if he plans to found his own counterpart to the Sky Knights? Anyway, if you are still here, and still looking for additional mistress ideas, I vote an elf who is more grounded in reality, and much more humble than the Prince. And one who negotiates a separate more realistic deal with the overlord, one that he actually keeps. The idea of each mistress having her own territory is an amusing one.
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
They are the same land:) Dark Legends is basically the prequel(I think) while Overlord 2 is the son of the overlord in Overlord. The games take place in the same area, just over time:)
af10573 chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
This inspired me to play through 1&2 again. Can't wait for the next update!
Luckenhaft chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
Hope your not dead dood.
Xeno Tyrant chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
loyal fan here, love the story, we all have our daily scheduale but could you please update more offten
Inu-Twins chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
YAY! You updated! Great, as usual! .
LittleKing9512 chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
:)-izaya smirk

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LittleKing9512 chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
Those sneaky bastards! I hope Zechs-sama makes them pay for their insolence.
LittleKing9512 chapter 25 . 7/25/2012
Interesting. A pirate overlord. (Raise eyebrow as a smirk appears on my face)
LittleKing9512 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Didn't peg you for a Dwarf fan. Wonder why though?
LittleKing9512 chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
I'm fine with evil allways winning. I think someone should make a Ratchet and Clank/Overlord crossover. :)
LittleKing9512 chapter 22 . 7/24/2012
(Fist pump) ALL RIGHT! BOOYA! THERE IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE OVERLORD RUNNING AROUND! :)
LittleKing9512 chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Let's hope that they don't kill each other. :)