Reviews for The Namikaze and the Shining Beauty
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 3/31
I want more
daniel hollinger chapter 3 . 3/13
Kakashi new that naruto was minatoes hell he was ordered while in ANBU to watch over kushina during the time of her pregnacy
Dragonninja1983 chapter 3 . 2/27
cool hey can you list the jutsus in your story in English?.
A weird suggestion I know, but are you going to put Yamata in the CRA with Naruto?
After all you DID give her human form, have had a small bit of flirting between the two, it would be completely original, her looks would be different from the other girls in the harem & it would bring her back into the story a little more.
lee chapter 1 . 1/29
this is great story please continue
jwbones2000 chapter 11 . 1/19
Good story so far. Only comments I have is that I'm not fond of recounting almost exactly what canon is (last few chapters) or when doing an English story and making the jutsu in Japanese. Seems counter productive but like I said overall good story and I like how you're going about the Harem.
gunslayer12 chapter 2 . 1/9
Hm... I do have to say the only complaint that I have so far (not that it matters now) is that Naruto seems to have gotten a hell of a lot stronger in a short period of time and using the plot hole of "he was wearing a mask the whole time" is just very dumb unless you start the story from before he was actually skilled.
gunslayer12 chapter 1 . 1/9
Is it weird that I was just thinking of a summoning contract similar to this one a few days ago and was wondering why nobody has done it yet?

Anyways, the story started out good, looking forward to see whats next.
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 11 . 1/6
Are u gonna update the story
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
great chapter!
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Wow... you can't write well at all. I feel very sad. You are obviously a product of our educational system... and you don't even know the basics such as when to use a question mark.
After reading what you posted I have come to the conclusion that as a nation we are completely screwed.
In the bleak near future the private school kids will be our new lords and masters...
Well maybe the home school kids will rise up against them and save us all from enslavement.
acetwolf94 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
ADD MORE! I LOVE YOUR FANFICS!
troutman30 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Really, just one announcement was needed, chances are if we're reading one of your stories we're reading all of them, you just dissapoint people expecting to see a real update!
high jinx chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
I believe the word you were looking for was hemophobeia.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Real quick Storm release has been dubbed "Ranton" just thought you'd like to know should you ever feel like correcting things.