Reviews for The Namikaze and the Shining Beauty
Lenny mosca chapter 11 . 2/12
the martial arts Taekwondo
carol chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I love your story's your very good at this I just wish you would complete your story's
ng jun cheng chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I got a suggestion. How about the tiger style juken
killer4853 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
kage88 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
'
KL2037 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ummm, was this supposed to be funny? I couldn't continue reading, because it's so badly written an all over the place. I'm so sorry, but this is goodbye.
cody chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Love the story
BeautifulLotus chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
I want more
daniel hollinger chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Kakashi new that naruto was minatoes hell he was ordered while in ANBU to watch over kushina during the time of her pregnacy
Dragonninja1983 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
cool hey can you list the jutsus in your story in English?.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
A weird suggestion I know, but are you going to put Yamata in the CRA with Naruto?
After all you DID give her human form, have had a small bit of flirting between the two, it would be completely original, her looks would be different from the other girls in the harem & it would bring her back into the story a little more.
lee chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
this is great story please continue
jwbones2000 chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Good story so far. Only comments I have is that I'm not fond of recounting almost exactly what canon is (last few chapters) or when doing an English story and making the jutsu in Japanese. Seems counter productive but like I said overall good story and I like how you're going about the Harem.
gunslayer12 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Hm... I do have to say the only complaint that I have so far (not that it matters now) is that Naruto seems to have gotten a hell of a lot stronger in a short period of time and using the plot hole of "he was wearing a mask the whole time" is just very dumb unless you start the story from before he was actually skilled.
gunslayer12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Is it weird that I was just thinking of a summoning contract similar to this one a few days ago and was wondering why nobody has done it yet?

Anyways, the story started out good, looking forward to see whats next.