Reviews for Of Elevators and Muses
Tairulz chapter 17 . 3/3
I loved this story, you did a great job! :)
RyouObssessed chapter 11 . 1/30
*squinty eyes* You're a Free fan aren't you.
I really love this story. Its not straight to smut or romance, which is nice. But it is a little slow, however that was probably intended. I'd really like more in this story, I love this couple so much! Happy writings.
ShadowStar256 chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I was very interested in reading this fanfic.. and i enjoyed the fanfic. Keep up the good work
Panneapple chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I really loved reading this story. I had a huge grin on my face during the last two chapters and it just made my day better!
Dark Pki chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Super speashal awsome wtf
You used ygatas really?!
Dark Pki chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Warning this is a comment!
Dark Pki: I can see you very much love eachother
Bakura and ryou: sod off
Dark Pki laughing uncontrollably!hahahaahahahahahahhahahahah
Miss Tako chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
It was a perfect story I loved it. All the character developments were amazing, and the mental illnesses were ttreated in an interesting way
Anon Fangirl chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
It was an amazing read!
NOTSOFASTKAIBA chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
the abridged references are killing me lmfao
Luna Nomea chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Best tender shipping ever. I read this all in one day 3
lorella moon chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Great story :) I loved it
CursiveBlade13 chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Wow, what a perfect end to this story! I couldn't have asked for anything else! It was a glorious fanfiction, and I am glad that I stuck around to the end!
Job well done, and great work! I loved it and will most likely reread such a fic again! And, I will be checking out your other works. Great job!
CursiveBlade13 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Yay! They finally did something about it! Ryou and Bakura finally did something! Ah, I'm so happy! Now, if they could just officially announce it...
Still, I'm happy that they finally talked it out and got everything out of the way, cleared the waters, as it were.
And yay for puppyshipping! Very very nice!
CursiveBlade13 chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Wow, that was a shocker after all! I wasn't expecting Ryou to make the first official move. But then again, he is under the influence, which really isn't healthy.
Oh, what are they going to tell Kyouko?
And that was hard for poor Bakura, huh? Finding out he wasn't the first one to touch Ryou like that. Poor guy...