Reviews for Of Elevators and Muses
WhitePearlReaper chapter 17 . 1/26
Good shit right there I loved that? So much? I can feel Ryou a lot with his touch problem, I don't have a phobia but I am autistic so it's just. Highly uncomfortable. Except for my girlfriend? So I can easily understand how he became more at ease around Kura even if his attempt at de-sensitivity wasn't great, according to what Ryou said. And it's also easier for me to get accustom to kids grabing you and such then it is adults, and I'm not sure why? Perhaps it's because I know kids don't think much of it.
Anywau what I was trying to say was that that portrayal of Ryou here was spot on. Bulls eye.
It's also easy to understand Kura as well, with his anxiety and how that effects him because once again, same. Saaame.
The story also had a natural progression that was very nice as well. From the start to end, it seems like such a huge jump, but reading through it all feels natural.
I don't normally read slice of life type fiction like this but hot damn, if there were more like this I just might. Good shit right there.
That dream also had me wondering, it would be very, very interesting for these characters to meet their canon counterparts.
But yes wrapping this review up- NICE.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 2 . 1/21
Join the club Ryou. Having problems with physical contact is literally the fucking worst? Like, Kura I like your character but hot damn I would have tried to break your nose by now.
Tairulz chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
I loved this story, you did a great job! :)
RyouObssessed chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
*squinty eyes* You're a Free fan aren't you.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
I really love this story. Its not straight to smut or romance, which is nice. But it is a little slow, however that was probably intended. I'd really like more in this story, I love this couple so much! Happy writings.
ShadowStar256 chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I was very interested in reading this fanfic.. and i enjoyed the fanfic. Keep up the good work
Panneapple chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
I really loved reading this story. I had a huge grin on my face during the last two chapters and it just made my day better!
Dark Pki chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Super speashal awsome wtf
You used ygatas really?!
Dark Pki chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Warning this is a comment!
Dark Pki: I can see you very much love eachother
Bakura and ryou: sod off
Dark Pki laughing uncontrollably!hahahaahahahahahahhahahahah
Miss Tako chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
It was a perfect story I loved it. All the character developments were amazing, and the mental illnesses were ttreated in an interesting way
Anon Fangirl chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
It was an amazing read!
NOTSOFASTKAIBA chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
the abridged references are killing me lmfao
RainbowOnYourPillow.LunaNomea chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
Best tender shipping ever. I read this all in one day 3
lorella moon chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
Great story :) I loved it
CursiveBlade13 chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
Wow, what a perfect end to this story! I couldn't have asked for anything else! It was a glorious fanfiction, and I am glad that I stuck around to the end!
Job well done, and great work! I loved it and will most likely reread such a fic again! And, I will be checking out your other works. Great job!