Reviews for To Love a Lovegood
Awesome chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
This is very well written I really hope you update soon. C:
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
A beautiful fragment, beginning to come whole. Luna and Severus are very good here together. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh, yes-Luna's extremely skewed logic, combined with her obvious expertise at Potions, would make for a very interesting student. Snape will have to work hard to keep up with her-he's not used to a student who is both unafraid and likes Potions.
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
i really liked both chapters! i hope you keep updating!

Cheers

AJ
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010

Terri
thelightningstrike chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Even though it's such an odd pairing, you make it so believable and enjoyable! Very well done!
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Very Luna.
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
One of my first thoughts is that a bit more build up between the first and the second chapters would have been nice, but I suppose this is a fragment challenge, and Luna bluntly stating her feelings is certainly very in character for her. Looking forward to more chapters.
thelightningstrike chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I like that you've chosen to start it early one, rather than assuming a relationship- despite it being the more difficult thing to do you pulled it off very well!
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010

Terri
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is really well written! Both Snape's thoughts (especially deciding to pick on the oddball), and the way you portray Luna seem very in character.