Reviews for Via Osmosis
Markus-Antonius chapter 16 . 5/30
Great story! It's really entertaining and well written!
conan.lagace chapter 16 . 5/6
Absolutely loved it, good job, please update your stories.
Ddragon21 chapter 16 . 3/12
well this is worrisome with orochimaru having a materia. I'm glad naruto has materia because this way he won't spam the same moves and use the kyuubi for most his battles. besides kakashi is said to know one thousand jutsu.
Ddragon21 chapter 13 . 3/12
though it makes sense for naruto to have the leviathan I mean he did at the chunin exams learn to summon gamabunta the toad boss. leviathan would seem to me better equipped for fighting the one tailed tanuki. heh hopefully naruto will reject the toad contract.
Lerris chapter 1 . 2/20
I read up through chapter seven. This isn't bad so far, but it seems a bit of an easy power up as well, but it is too early to tell much based on what I read. The only obvious recommendation I can think of would be to perhaps add some foreshadowing about why Naruto needs such powers. I liked the bit where Naruto met Ten Ten though.
Ie-maru chapter 16 . 2/17
Love this and am looking forward to more!
DokB chapter 3 . 2/7
This story is different from many that I have been reading. Thanks for the chapter.
reviewer chapter 16 . 2/3
lovely chapter
Battlesny chapter 13 . 2/1
no offense to your writing, but why the #1 big summon Leviathan first instead of something weaker? although I guess I'm just wishing it wold've been a chocobo. The greatest and most important character in all FF history!
Leoni Liponscovi chapter 16 . 1/31
Awesome story! :D please continue! :D
Reisuki chapter 16 . 1/24
finally after more than a year of waiting :D Anyways its one of the great fanfic crossovers i never gave up on... Good job and keep on writing
Zentari2238 chapter 3 . 1/20
Yeah, no offense, but brain-dead Naruto is why canon Naruto sucks .
Redripper666 chapter 7 . 1/18
so far the only thing about this story i dont like is youve made him way to stupid he was never that bright it the show but damn hes a whole never level here that is i think cure would have been a great starter m other then that not bad except maybe the update time
McGeezel chapter 16 . 1/17
Thanks. Can't wait to see what the next materia will be. I like the slight changes in Sasuke and sakura.
Katherine Smith chapter 10 . 1/17
Ch 9: "Let's just say I advice you to always parry with them"
*advise