Reviews for The Office Block
SystematicChaos95 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Couldn't stop grinning like a perverted maniac. My roommate's giving me funny looks and it's all your fault.
SarkyNerd chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is amazing! Hahahaha! Please write a sequel! I would love to see her face when she sees the photo copy's!
Paige chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Brilliant! haha this is hilarious! loved every second of it ]
Whoareyouwhenimnotlooking chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
LOVE the ending! :)
Anana553 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
FUCKING AWESOME

Loved it (very well written) and the ednig was epic ROFL

awesomeeee
The.Grey's.Ghost chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
lmao the whole time :P this was great, fun and well written. keep up the great work
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOVED the 'used in a lift' bit! Just love the way Jack gave him 'something to aim for'. *GIGGLE* FUCKING FABULOUS STORY!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMG! This is absolutely bloody hysterical! Who knew Jack's fetish for office settings could be taken so far! And Ianto! It's always the quiet ones, yeah? But, hands-down, the last line is the best!
x-Torchwoods Baby Blue-x chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
One word. FANTASTIC! I skipped over the smutty bits, I hope you dont mind. But otherwise fantastic! Would love another fic like this. LOVE the last line. Just brilliant!
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh. My. God. *roars with laughter*
Lamppost chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Funny as! The ending with "… I forgot my photocopies!" Funny
Moi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hahaha. It was impossible NOT to laugh at the very end!

One of the best 1-shots I've read in a long time!

Cheers!
deetatarant chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was very funny... cheered me up no end...
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You never cease to amaze me. :) This is absolutely incredible. The funny thing is, I started reading it before I realized you were the one who wrote it. I was about six paragraphs in, and I was like, "This is a pretty good story." So I checked, and viola, Miss Silver's work at it's finest. :) Thanks for the awesome read.

-James
Iatheia chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The disclaimer made me giggle. Oh so true. The story is brilliant as well )