Reviews for Blood Brothers
Native Guns chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I've been reading a lot of this. I wonder why this wasn't done, the concept I mean. It would have been a great way to conclude the Vice City series having Pete go to Vice City under many of the circumstances you listed here. You should keep up the good work but i noticed one thing, why no Flash FM, Wildstyle, V Rock? Just aint Vice without it ya know?

Also since they pretty much mopped up the rest of the Haitians will there be other gangs in this story? Tommy sure is telling part of the truth I can't help wonder what's gonna happen when Pete finds out!
Native Guns chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Damn homes this is good! I wonder what Pete is gonna do when he finds out about what really happened? I'm thrilled to find out what happens next! Good that he got a little bit of information out of Phil. Just enough that is.
YoungBlackCapone chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
This is good, don't why people would much rather read a romantic story set in an action game than these kinds of stories.
A Spirit 420 chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Finally finished the story! It was different than I expected. Anyway good job! 7 outta ten! The scene with finding his brother's dead bodies was pretty crazy. I had no idea Pegorino was honna be a traitor this early on.

Anyway I enjoyed the read
A Spirit 420 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Hey good chapter! Nice & action packed! I liked the fight with the Hatians. Nice and bloody. It was cold how Phil shot that girl. It was also smart getting the Sharks and the Hatians to fight.

Though I gotta say, I don't know why Umberto would want Little Haiti. Its still their ethnic district. What would a Cuban want with that?

But I digress. It was cool how u showed how Kent Paul & Rosenberg got to San Andreas. & I hope Pete finds out the truth but I don't know what he's gonna do in order to that.

Like who will tell him what really happened.

Anyways let's hope Pete gets out alive!
A Spirit 420 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Another good chapter! This is nice & action packed. So Tommy wants Pete outta Vice & it looks like Pete will be doing a few jobs for the Pegorinos. That's pretty cool.

BTW can u check out one of my GTA stories? Either Laugh Now Cry Later or San Andreas Stories? I'd appreciate it.

Tommy told him a half truth. That's what I would have told Pete if I were in Tommy's shoes. I wonder if they're gonna end up beefing?

Anyway it was good read!
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Another action packed gun blazing chapter! Looks like Pete is getting in deep with Tommy. I would assume he's the protagonist right? Well I hope he keeps his eyes open at all times. Anyway I like that you mentioned Jimmy Pegorino.

We need to tie old III era chracters to IV era ones. In GTA IV in most apartments there is tags on the wall that say R.I.P. Toni, Carl, Tommy, Toni, Vic, and Claude. That was just an easter egg tho. I don't think a direct reference to their deaths is made.

Plus they got CJ up on billboards in LC.

Anyway keep up the good work. Its a good read!
weedstash chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
great continuation from vice city stories to vice city to another vice city

hope you continue this
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is good so far! The plot seems like it could be another game set in vice city! I like this. More ppl should R&R this!.

I will keep on reading. BTW I am working on a GTA fic myself. Could u check it out?

Keep up the good work!