Reviews for When You Find Me
the.heart.crest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
aw... this is so tragic. putting the emotional level of the actual story up. it's so beautiful, and yet so sad.

well done.
Portuguese Irish chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
So beautiful and so sad. :(
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I'm beyond words at this point. This was truly amazing to read, every part of it. I loved the sweet moments between Friedrich and Albrecht, and I practically teared up when Friedich's pain got the better of him.

Is English really not your first language? Because I honestly couldn't tell that it isn't. Your writing is so beautiful that I assumed you were a native speaker/ writer. If you hadn't said something in the author's note, I wouldn't have noticed.

I know it's been a long time since you've worked on this story, but you should really continue with it. I adore the plot line and when I finished the last chapter, I wanted more.
Misuchin chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
It's so good and also so sad.
Will this be updated soon? I would be glad.
IncomprehensibleSparks chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Incredibly sad, and sweet.

Amazing job!

...is there any chance of a further update?
Lee Rion chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
D':

I'm sad and happy at the same time now...? THANK YOU FOR UPDATING. 'Twas wonderful :'] but it hurts my the area where my heart's supposed to be...
Lee Rion chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
:')

Wonderful.

I think your dialogue is great, very in character, I don't know what you're worrying about.
Lee Rion chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I’m so freakishly happy you updated this! I ADORDED IT. Especially the ending was beautifully worded. But oh, how you torture those poor boys, it breaks my heart! I hope you’re on a roll now and will update this like mad. Please, say it is so…?
DingDongFootball chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Thank you so much for your kind reviews. I hope you update this story soon!
DingDongFootball chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Wow. It's always nice to see people writing about the two and their story—the film is beautiful, and this story is very nice as well. I must admit, I feel somewhat bad about slashing the film (as a fluent German speaker, I suppose I feel as if I'm somehow 'missing the point' of the movie), but

I somehow feel these two really were in love—not in a crazy nymphocentric way (although my brain very much likes the images, especially the ones you create ;]) but rather one that extended well beyond pure physical attraction and satisfaction. Best friends don't interact the way those two did, they treated each othe much too tenderly and delicately, especially considering the standard of comraderie that was to be upheld within the Third Reich...

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. In any case, I really like what you have up of this so far, and I really, really hope you continue working on this/write something else for the Napola fandom, because I feel their story was a beautiful one that can really be discovered and expanded upon.
Lee Rion chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I am intrigued! You’ve got me wondering where you’re gonna take this story... The first part was really heart-warming. I feel like it had the same sentiment as the Old Man-chapter in ‘That Would Be Illogical’, and I rarely come by that in fanfiction which makes this all the more lovely. And the second part was heart-breaking instead, really poignant by the way you write. Summa summarum: Freaking great chapter.
Highqueen Julietta chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Wow! That kinda took me off guard... It was great and worth the wait :)

Aw, I hope youll continue this 3

HQJ
Lee Rion chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
YES! It is all I ever dreamed of :') I'm amazed at your writing, love! I know this will be fantastic. PLEASE update soon for god's sake 3
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow! Finally another Napola fic- and a good one!

Oh, please continue!

Your writing seems amazing :O

Rock on!

HQJ
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Beautiful writing... i can not wait for you to continue this!

"The snowflakes fell like disoriented white warriors, rushing to the ground for protection." -lovely.