Reviews for Annoy Squidward Day
sbartist357 chapter 2 . 3/5
Poor Fred...you think that he would give up on eating at the Krusty Krab on account of being thrown out multiple times for absolutely no reason... I, however, find it hilarious! XD
JayZeeTee16 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Wow! Squidward should be extremely pissed by any chance now.
vela-marina hari chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
im a folol girl
MarcelineFan chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
This is a very realistic story! But is it over? Say it ain't so!
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
LOL I can't wait for Annoy Squidward Day!
metabob62 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
squidward sympathizer yoshizilla rhedosaurus said he (she?) loves squidward it was a joke get over it!anyways good story! i like it

metabobknightpants62 sighing off
Rich4270 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cool story, but this story is rated K and it has the D word in it.

Yes, I understand that was an author's note, but still, please follow directions. Fanfiction guidelines simply say
that K-rated stories can't have bad language in them.
Squidward sympathizer chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yoshizilla, you make me sick with this fanfic in that you made SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs torture Squidward. He's like my favorite character in SpongeBob SquarePants in that he's like me in terms of personality. Therefore, I feel sorry for him because of what he usually goes through. It's bad enough that he puts up with his greedy boss. But it's worse that he feels like he has to deal with that beyond annoying sponge bob every day.

How would you feel you're Squidward and SpongeBob pestered you every day of your life? If I were you, I'd put myself in his shoes.

At :

"Are you the same ActionGal07 who typed those fics in which Squidward gets tormented? If so, shame on you. You obviously don't know what it's like to be Squidward. You're pathetic for thinking that this story is good.

If I were Squidward, I'd not only beat the tar out of Patrick, SpongeBob, Squilliam and Mr. Krabs. I'd laso beat the crud out of you and Yoshizilla."

ActionGal07aol.com chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That's Annoy Squidward Day for ya! Very good indeed!