Reviews for Disciples of the Keyblade
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Don't fuck with Ven when he's mad. Even Terra is scared at those times.
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Venqua is beautiful. Let's just leave it at that.
Alyss Penedo chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
I believe there was mentions of an epilogue. Is it too much to hope?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Excellent job. One teensy-tiny nitpick; you said 'mediate' when you meant 'meditate.' ...I notice silly things like this. Besides that, though, it's a thoroughly enjoyable read and I think you've gotten the characterizations right for the most part.
HoldenCaulfied chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I think it's wonderful and you really capture the voices of these characters who aren't really developed that much while they are training in a discipline that is very vaguely defined.
didsomeonesayventus chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Heh, That trio is my fave in KH ) it's so cute to see how well their characters interact and breathe with life
P.T. Piranha chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Clever indeed...
FireWolfHeart chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I'm sorry, I loved your others, but this one was... not your best. A Jamacian accent is what came across for Sebastain, and he's French. And you said "Atlantis" and "Atlantica", as if you didn't know which it was. You nailed Triton, though!
aceventury chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
I like your style.

keep up the good work.
pappkartonritter chapter 20 . 1/6/2011

Perfect! Good! Great! Super!

Sorry I don't know more adjectives.

Your story was really wonderful.

With every scene I feel with it.

You have a really great writing style.

But know I have a question to you.

Are you allowed me to translate your story?

I promise that I write big that is from you.

Brian6330 chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
This whole story is very nice. I like how long this whole story is and I really hope for an epilogue. Another good thing about this story is that it isn't just AquaXVen or AquaXTerra that is more of a story in which they're friendship just grows as time passes.
silverofaheartless chapter 20 . 9/30/2010
I love it im working on that werewolf pic. . .I got caught in school but itll be coming soon. You should try one where ven gets sick, just a random thought lol great work I love this story!
Sakura's Sonata chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Silly me favorited this story without dropping a review first. How rude of me! I can't remember which chapter I stopped on, so I figured I'd leave the review here.

Have more confidence in your skills! You say after many chapters, "Hope you guys enjoyed this crap-ily done one-shot", but these are among the better things I've found here! You portray all of the main characters so well, but I especially enjoy Aqua (and her tendency to show off..). You give these three personality that was severely lacking in the English version of BBS. And, the icing on the cake for me, you started this one-shot series well before the English version came out!

In short, excellent work, and I will be back to keep reading from Chapter 10-ish or wherever I stopped. This is definitely staying on my favorites list.
WaffleChocobo chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
it's awesome keep it up!
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 20 . 9/17/2010
I can understand what you mean: you can't really edit too much of a plot like this one. Still, you managed to do an amazing job finishing it off, adding in some great humor, and making this an unforgettable end to the story. Congratulations for finishing it off. As for characterization, it's fine, especially since Aqua and Terra's personalities got greatly toned down in the english version.