Reviews for Snowblind
ENIGMA LADY chapter 1 . 2/14
Wish you could have finished this story I totally enjoyed it
Brittgirl015 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
what... is there more?!
Brinohms chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Please when are you going to update this story? I LOVE IT! And I really want to know what happens next!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT!:)
C.H.W.13 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
This is a really good story! You should continue and finish it! I really want to know what happens next! Are they going to hurt Tim baddly?! What did they do to Ziva?! And what about Tony?!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT!:)
Trinkies chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Please update soon. i'm hooked.
nightbird19 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
OMG please, do not give up pn this story it is one of the best I've read on here! I am absolutley loving it and I please ask that you continue!
Wordcaster chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Awesomeness. Just pure awesomeness. So why haven't you updated? Literally at the edge of my seat wondering what happened to Ziva and what the Don's plans were and then I notice, no next chapter. Horror! Please don't leave this hanging. You must know many people want you to finish.
marije2410 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Loved it! Please continue! Maybe something from Gibbs' POV while he tries to find his team ;-)
Smooth Doggie chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Brilliant, but we need more please :)
Belker chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Fantastic chapter!

/Belker
Marro chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
More is required now please. I can no longer wait to see what happens. I am in need of an update right this very second!

The only thing I noticed was that in the last chapter, you seemed to take a liking to sentence fragments. It was a little distracting and made the story harder to read.

Other that that: LOVE IT.

I love how Tony is thinking of jokes as he is getting dragged away. Typical Tony !
Mac chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
Love this! Written very well and very enjoyable please update soon.
God'srider chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
That was intense and crazy! I really liked the action and everything, they have to make it though!
Elmindreda chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Please update quickly. Thanks for a great story!