Reviews for Blackbird Fly
TLCullen132 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
aww poor B, my heart definately goes out to her...i have a cat that does the same thing when im getting ready to get in the shower...he'll actually scratch at the door until i let him in there and then he just sits and stares at the water coming down the glass walls...its strange though...i try to give him a bath and he freaks out but i turn my shower on and he cant stay away...a good friend on mine that lived with me suffered from bulima and anorexia when we were teenagers...she used to store food all the time in her room and i'd have to help her clean everything up when she was going through a bad stage so my mom wouldnt find out about it cause she was getting help when she lived with us...her obsession was ketchup though...she ate it on everything...so there would be tons of ketchup bottles when we would go to clean and my mom always wondered how we went thru ketchup so fast because she was constantly having to buy ketchup for us...gosh this is the first time ive really shared about this information with anyone...but i just wanted to let you know i can sympathize and relate to both bella's and alices characters
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 19 . 1/29/2010
This chap to me was a mixture of things. First it was a bit lighthearted and easygoing, just some more exploration of each other and then the tempo switched to a bit intense from her question herself if his parents will be acceptable of her to her nightmares.. Loved it all.. If gets to you that I'm so acceptable of these, it's because I enjoy your style of writing..
TLCullen132 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
im really liking the story so far...i wish i had a friend like Alice:) i cant believe someone creamed jaspers car and that was nice of E to offer them a ride...some people wouldnt have done that...
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Edward sounded a bit off.

It's kind of confusing.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Ok start.
BellaC874 chapter 30 . 1/28/2010
I found this story earlier today and just finished reading it. Thank you for writing it. Honestly, thank you.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
This chap held a bit of everything for more..

Some brave leaps she took in this one regarding sharing a bit about herself with Edward attempting to experience more with him.

God! I love to pick at your mind about how you wrote Edward, I really enjoy reading him...
Nat Anne Potter chapter 30 . 1/28/2010
You are awesome. Love the story

Nat Anne Cullen
emilydearie chapter 30 . 1/28/2010
Aw!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
OMG! This was so funny..

Gotta ask what was going through your mind with this chap as it was hilarious.

What's life without some good girlfriends?..

Glad she has Ang and Alice...
strippedfan chapter 27 . 1/28/2010
Wow! Mistresselektra, your story is heart wrenching. Although the material is somewhat disturbing, these things do happen and you've masterfully started a tale of a girl with a horrible past who will (hopefully) find healing and redemption through true love. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds... I'm putting a shit-load of faith in Nicky that her fortunetelling is correct because Bella losing this baby was really heartbreaking. I really hope it doesn't push her back too far in her progress but I'm realistic enough to know that if it were me, I'd likely become an empty shell.

Keep up the great work with regards to your dedication to this story. I hope it brings hope to those who have experienced such acts of violence (or any violence, really) as well as yourself. Stay strong and use your gift of writing for healing.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
A trying chap..

She had a difficult time at the dinner and well with dinner.

There's no shame in truth indeed, I applaud Edward for his care of her in this.

You tend get all the right emo out of this in all the right places, I just love that while reading..
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
The progess is enlightening.. She still has a way to go though. I admire Edward's patience..
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 27 . 1/27/2010
i love your story so far. i cant wait for the next chapter.
Nat Anne Potter chapter 27 . 1/27/2010
OMG... *tears* I feels so bad for her... and the baby and the stupid evil ER doctor... personally I've never had a kid thank god... I'm only 14 but I know that when a woman has a miscarriage they generally blame themselves anyway but him pretty much telling her it was her fault is so nasty. I feel awful for her.

Keep writting though I love this story

:) for you :"( for Bella