Reviews for Blackbird Fly
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
You see, this is what I like about your writings, there is something about the way you do it that's makes me feel like I'm right there in room listening firsthand to her disappointment in herself. A disappointment I do not see..
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Well, Yay for her, a second date.

As I stated before I'm getting to know the characters again. And I am enjoying it so far. As for the date, with how she reacted to the food I've got to keep reminding myself of the eating disorder. Each time she disapproves, I find myself wanting to shake her and tell her she's wrong.

But I've got time with her to figure this out..

This story may have been a bit of starter for you, but it was done really good..
00chely00 chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
I couldn't help but smile when I finish reading the chapter. They're so freaking cute! :D
00chely00 chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
OMG! I can't believe it ! what a bunch of fuckers were James and Victoria. I love Edward, he is so considerate and sweet with Bella.
Nat Anne Potter chapter 14 . 1/22/2010

Okay that was a little steamy and it just got better when Alice and Jasper walked in, OMFG I just cant stop laughing and this is like a note to self if I was Bella :Note to self if Edward is helping me shower make sure that all room mates and people with a key aren't close enough to home to barge in otherwise make sure we don't come out all at once.

Anyways great chapter... I like you updating so quickly you are a legend.

00chely00 chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Love it!
Nat Anne Potter chapter 13 . 1/22/2010

Glad you're on top of everything now I will never have to bug you coz this is a damn good story

Nat Anne Potter chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
Awe, poor Bella and poor Edward, she's had such a hard time and with everything else that's happened to her that's awful but you have a good story going so far keep writting and updating.

:) for you and :*( for Bella

PLV chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Wow chapters 8&9.

Thank you.

Loved them and yes I like that you paired Jake and Ang together.

Looking forward to more.

yournewbestestfriend chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Jake/Angie forever! 33 lol good story! :) i wonder if she will indeed be getting laid by Edward... hahaha post!
Nat Anne Potter chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Great story so far... kep going and dont ever abandon it

chanson pour l'hiver chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
it's nice to be rereading this again

i'm looking forward to the next update!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
great few chaps! and gosh the panic attacks i kno all about them the hollow ringing sound in ur ears the gasping for breath fuzzy vision... god i am just glad i dont have an eating disorder on top of my panic attacks and i cant take drugs for them, drugs disagree with my system and it usually ends bad when i take any... but anyway enough of my problems! teehee i love ur chars they are well written! teehee update soon BYE!
PLV chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Great chapter.

Thanks for reposting.

Kason08 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Thanks for the update! For some reason, this chapter has always been fresh in my mind, more so than other parts of the story. I don't know why but Bella's OCD was always on my mind.

It's amusing yet troublesome to read. I couldn't live day to day with OCD and yet there are ppl out there who have it real bad. I sympathize them.

Anyways, again, thank you for the update! Can't wait to see more!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »