Reviews for Blackbird Fly
YankeeDiva chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Cool chapter maybe with Edward she will be able to relax and loss some of her ocd abits a bit.
Kason08 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Oh yay! I'm so excited for this! I've missed this story! It's going to be interesting to read it as the chapters come out. Even though I've read this a couple of times before, it's different when you're reading a story as the chapters come out. I think I appreciate the chapter more and I read it carefully because I'm not rushing to get to the next chapter.

I'm so glad that you're putting your stories back up. I've always loved how you stray away from the pack so to speak. I remember your story about Bella being married to Mike Newton and it was a good marriage. I don't see that very often and it's always refreshing to see!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
A really good one. See what I like about you? straight to the point. No dilly-dally..

Maybe I'm wrong or this is too early for this, but she's so doubtful of everything surrounding her. Whty can't handsome doctor be interested? But this spawns from past experiences.

But I'm open to your correction if this is a wrong assessment.

Looking forward to chap 5, whenever you're ready..

Thanks for this again...
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
PLZ update soon! Luv the story! :)
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
great story! its very interesting but who is jim? if he wasnt an abusive boyfriend was he a step dad? or something similar? -shrugs- u wont tell me anyway so y am i even asking? oh well i shall wait for the next update. which should be soon right? 0] BYE!
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
I like this story its fast paced and has a great flow. I cant wait to see where you go with it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
The re-introduction of this is causing me to take a better look at the gang..

Especially Bella.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
This is a great story, I love it :) I'm interested in finding out what exactly happened to Bella. I can't wait for more!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
ooh i love this already, so unique. you portray the characters in a new light. so what happened to the original blackbird fly? i can't even remember what it was about, was it similar to this one? great job and can't wait for the next update!
October25 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Another great chapter. I just wanted to pass along something I learned in my Creative Writing class I can't remember what the term is but its slowing down the story add more words extra stuff to put between all the important factors. I hope thats okay I think you already sort of do this but with dialogue.
October25 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
You write well, and I saw what you said about reviews so I'll do my best:) “My bedroom’s pretty cleared out" you should maybe but much after pretty is that considered critiquing I hope so. And maybe put a bit more of thoughts besides description to add to the dialogue. I hope that this isn't considered mean. It's a great story though because I'm pretty I've already read this.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This repost is real isn't it? Please tell me I'm not dreaming..

Thank you very much for this opportunity to read one of my favs..

Off to chap 2...
PLV chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Loved the story the first time I read it.

I am pleased to see it reposted.

Thanks