Reviews for Blackbird Fly
GammaLily chapter 30 . 9/20/2012
i love this story so much! i cried like a thousand times but it was amazing!
Bookgirl265 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I am so excited I found this story again! I read it a few years back and then I couldn't find it again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
one of the best fics ive read
dreamngo4it9 chapter 30 . 3/30/2012
this was a really really amazing story! i loved it so much! i loved edwards patience through the whole thing. i really loved all the support that bella had with alice, jasper, the cullens, charlie, and angela and jacob. i loved how much edwards family loved her, especially his greek neighbors... they were such a hoot!

and i loved that she remembered it, even though it was so painful for her and edward, because now its not just some great mystery that they dont know, and it lead to her getting the right treatment she needed... i loved the intervention, especially what charlie said about it... and i loved what rosalie said to her

i really loved the chapter where she was there before going home. i loved that she made friends, and i loved that she was there for such a realistic time period. i also really loved what she 'thought' about it not being just magic with dust that made everything better, but that it was a problem she would always have, or at least for a very long time

i also really really loved the epilogue, how being there made her realize that those people really just didnt matter... i am also so excited for her about the book and the babies!
Sheldor-The-Robot chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
?
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
good job on your stories
MyaSarae chapter 30 . 3/25/2011
This story was amazing! I love everything about it :)
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I have heard of your story and I read somewhere before that it was no longer on FF. So happy to see it reposted. Thanks. I'm so intrigued and hooked.
sachii chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
love itt
Bell 1 chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It felt very real...the things she was going through. The things Edward was going through.

She was sooooo very lucky to have soooooo many friends and family there for her, supporting her, taking care of her, etc. Even though she didn't see or feel it.

I wish we all had people in our lives that supportive and "true". It's a rare find these days to not find people who are nothing but judgmental, controlling, or cruel in the "ways" to 'be there for you' and only when they want to or have time to rather than being there for someone regularly. They don't seem to understand those ways only make things worse, not better.

To have people like that in your life is a true blessing and honor.
cdotnoelle chapter 30 . 3/6/2011
i loved it! (oml] it was one of thee bestestest story's eva!
TwilightFan999 chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
Great story.
mouse555 chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
I have just read this top to bottom in 2 days. I just wanted to drop you a note to say that I was blown away by the raw emotion it brought forth in me.

The style of writing and the way you mapped out the story completely entranced me from the very beginning.

I would suggest getting it beta'd as there were some minor spelling mistakes, but as they didn't detract me from the messages in the story, this is just a suggestion on my part.

From some of your ANs, I gathered that a lot of this story came from personal history. For that I applaud you in getting it out there.

Wonderful story.

x
i'm in the looney bin chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
aww i love it

so sweet and i love the reunion :) x
Maddy chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
I totally get what you mean by people kissing ass and overrated stories... but yours are none to write home about either. I don't know why you're so offended that no one is pimping yours
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »